Reviews for To Un Love You
zombiw4queen chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Yay ... Happy Ending ... And Agon got what he deserves ... Damn Bastard
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
so sad and so cute, love it!
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
T T poor sena DIE AGON! DIE!
KuroKitsuneko chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Cute! Sequel? Please?... In your face Agon! :P
SleepyPuppy chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
so cute thanks for upl
dhh chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is amazing! It needs a sequel to it.
Baka-no-desu-21 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I love it please make a seecwal to this and "what if god was i of us" also it is very good please make more Eyeshield 21 fanfics and song based onees even like this good song and more sena love stories.
Azalie-Kauriu chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I seriously hope you do a sequel for this! I absolutely love it! Im curious for everyone's reactions to Sena's relationships with Agon and now Yamato! Hahaha! This is on my fav list D
rainieForest chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
aww poor sena!
iWANTcereal chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow. I really REALLY love this. I absolutely dislike tragedies, but this one was too good for me not to love it. I hope that you'll continue it!
Witchy Something chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
-giggles- I love the image of a blushing!Yamato. That was so cute. Sena as a girl was a nice touch. I feel nothing for Agon because he's a character I've honestly tried liking but never succeeded. Hmm, that could still change though. Nicely done.
animelvr4evr chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
oh poor sena... i love the song btw! Best song everr.. and yeah, agon wont ever change. Nice story, really enjoyed it, and i
blackraven1412BR chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
raelly like the fic

nice song
Sillvog chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I've never heard this song and after reading this I'm hooked on it. Every thing just seemed to match so well. I don't know who Yamato is yet, but I'll have to look it up after reading this now. I almost thought the guy following her was Hiruma for a bit. 0
fanalisse chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Hehehe...Agon got DUMPED in the end...hehehe...