Reviews for He is Serious?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Enjoyed reading this
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Haha! Loved Tony's instructions on how to put it together. Absolutely brilliant!
Izzy Jizzy chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
That was hilarious. MAn. McGee finally learned.
Yabbit chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
i want the Ziva sequel coz this was awesome

:P
whatweareafreaidof chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
If tony really belives that TIM only see abby as a friend then tony not that good of a investigator.
poppaeasabina chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
She doubted that they realized that it wasn't just Gibbs' influence.

That is the God's honest truth.

Great story! Best Gibbs characterization ever.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
lol. this was great. you sure put a smile on my dile. hehe. am now off to look for a sequel. :D
Nicky Reid chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
ya gotta add ziva
Danielle chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Dr. BRAD PITT? oh duuude, that was good! This is GREAT!
Mikkal chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
My face hurts from laughing so hard at this chapter. I could so see this in one of the more funny episodes.
blue eyes04 chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
You really did a great job with this fanfic! I liked how Tony tried to make McGee understand that the team is like family and when Gibbs helped. And when they were bantering, it was so funny! I'm gonna read the sequel too.
alix33 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
"Maybe if he put her off she’d ask Tony? “Oh, no you don’t. I’m asking you, not Tony. Now spill.” She pointed a finger at him as she delivered the command. Darn it, he needed to get Tony to work on his poker face. Abby could always tell what he was thinking." - Hehehe.

"I wasn’t really listening [insert McGee’s sheepish look]." - Hehehe.

"Tony couldn’t have known he was thinking about quitting, right? “You were thinking about quitting?” Okay, how did she do that?" - OK, Abby's mind-reading skills are now officially scaring me and freaking me out here.

"And… You told Tony, didn’t you? That’s why he came over last night.” Okay, Timmy was getting smarter. “No, I didn’t.” He was learning to glare. His glare was scary. Not Gibbs’ scary, or even Tony’s scary, but still scary. Or creepy. Yes, creepy was a better word. Creepy didn’t faze her, not in the least. Nope." - Somebody should show her the footage (if they can get it somewhere) of the mini-tantrum Tim threw in the women's prison after that Lopez woman sprayed the stuff in his eyes, that WILL scare her...oh no wait, that was just so completely and utterly sexy and McGee-ishly cute, it will be more of a turn-on... or it is, IMO...
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Hehehe at Abby's near-hissy fit at not knowing and not being told DiNozzo's football story.

"He’d have to remember to go easy on Brad Pitt the next time they met for a friendly game of basketball." - They kept in contact after "SWAK"? That is SO sweet!
Kendall'sWorldwideGirl chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
Great story loved it LOL
Caos Accidentale chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
Loved it! You captured the 'family' feel perfectly (and LOL using "Mousetrap" as the game...truly inspired ;)) Also LOL the April Fools ending chapter. *shakes head*. too funny...Looking forward to reading the sequels (even though I swore I wouldn't start reading fanfic for NCIS until I finished watching the series...oops! lol)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »