Reviews for Kiss
AeronOfTheGuildOfThought chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
And Ganon goes to heaven!
Screen chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This would appear to be based on Twilight Princess. If so isn't Zelda supposed to have darker hair?
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I love how the language is in this story. It was incredibuley fabulous! *clicks favorite*
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Haaa; how sweet!
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
You are a really good writer, and even though there were a few repeat words in quick succession at some points, it hardly detracted from the story at all. I really enjoyed this.
Matryoshka Doll chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Also REALLY cute!
MawrisaLovesSasuSaku chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Great!

I love the way you explained things!

I also just got the wii and I don't have many games either.

But for some reason I still like gamecube better..
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
aw! so cute! really nice fluffy one-shot, and it actually sounds credible, unlike most one-shots, harrah! cute!
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This may sound really corny but I felt this story was magical. The fascination. the obsession. The emotion.

Magical indeed...
crowquill chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
While this is... how to describe? written in old-english, which I find to be very hard to read, I liked it _

Link is a poet
Manny-Elaine chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I've never been too biga fan of the Legend of Zelda, but this... intreged(sp?) my interest... great story; very descripetive!

"Tis more likely to see Ganon go to Heaven than ‘twas for her to love me."

I love that line! I took me a while to figure out what Ganon was... GANON, GANONdorf, wow I'm an idiot. You'd think I'd know that since I'm always playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl w/ friends and my brothers. XD
bobsickle chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
good story...but i have to ask...why do they speak in ye olde english
Xardion chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Sqe! (Did I just say that?) This is absolutly great. I read this in the morning and was smiling about it throughout the entire day. Truly enjoyable. (Still can't believe I said that) _
GuiltyFandoms chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I applaud you! I love the tone of voice for this! The eloquent sort of high fantasy speaking you've got going on here...Plus the thought of mute Link being an eloquent romantic is amusing too.
Wise Assassin chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
you cant see it, but im smiling.