Reviews for Sleep Talking
roxbox chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
This is beautiful and particularly heart-wrenching in it's simplicity. I love fics that explore the GAang's fears about the war, and this is one of the best I've read, by far.
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very cute little oneshot-a great idea too.
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Very cute :-)
daughterofthestars08 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This is really good! The dialogue is really natural and both Toph and Sokka are in character.

The only thing I would change is the way you've formatted it. Having the dialogue in italics is confusing. Italics are usually reserved for thoughts or for emphasizing a word. To have to sort out the thoughts from the actual speech makes my brain hurt, and gives me the unshakable impression that they are speaking to eachother with their minds instead of their mouths. I would go back and change it to regular old text with quotation marks to make it a bit easier to read.

But other than that and a couple of typos (Real mean don't cry?), I really like the idea of this one. Good job!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
So good! I thought that using italics for speech and thought would be confusing, but ou pulled it off really well. I enjoyed this. The characters were spot-on, too.