Reviews for Fanfic Court Part 2: The Trial
foolondahill17 chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
I haven’t gotten through the whole Fanfic Court saga yet, but I am looking forward to pursuing it further. The second part looks like a real beast with its forty-something chapters, so it might take me a little while to work my way through it, but I certainly will if its quality and humor matches what I found in this first part.

I wanted to compliment you again on the cleverness and excellence of this idea. It was certainly a joy to read!

Also, thanks for your offer of corresponding further through e-mail or pm but I tend to be very cautious with the whole “communicating with people I don’t know online thing”, mainly because I’m actually quite a bit younger than you probably think I am (MASH went off-air about thirteen years before I came “on-air”). So, even though you’re probably a very nice and legit person, I think I’ll keep our correspondence – awkward as it is - through reviews only. Thanks for your understanding :)
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Again, this is just absolutely hilarious. It's such a clever idea and very well executed, as it's actually written well not just a hob-job done for the sake of parody. I really liked some of the other author's chapters, too.

As for how I found it, I had actually checked out your profile after your lovely reviews for "Apple" and scrolled through until I found "Fanfic Court" which looked too interesting to pass up, even though I'm not too much of a HH girl (MASH will forever be my favorite).

Anyway, thank you very much for your reviews and for the laughs :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
Fantastic, thank you!
Susan M. M chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
Hooked. I am completely and absolutely hooked. (And I also have some authors that I have absolutely GOT to check out once I finish reading this.)
Susan M. M chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
I love oboe11 being too young to recognize Perry Mason, and his reaction. (I know him better from Ironside myself.) And for my generation, who grew up watching HH in reruns, we do tend to forget that when it was originally broadcast, WWII was something viewers had lived through, not something they may or may not have gotten in their history class. (I've never had a US history class reach WWII; we always ran out of school year before we finished the book. I'm taking it on faith that we won WWII because I don't speak German, beyond what I learned watching HH and reading Heidi.)
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Dear Patron Saint of Fanfic Authors, please don't let Hannibal Heyes and Kid Curry read this story, or I'm dead! (Assuming, of course, that I don't die laughing reading it.)
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
This reminds me of a line in one of my favorite Gargoyles stories, where the Mary Sue comes home from a hard day at work, and picks up a fanzine and a Cherry Coke because there's nothing like crunching Guy of Gisborne to help you relax. (Tough on Guy, though.)
Scotty McSpockirk chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
I just got finished reading this sotry, and I must say it was marvelous as expected. Grats to all the writers invovled in writing it! Now i will continue onto the next one. 43 chapter! Oh my! :O It's like reading a book!

Great job! :D
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
“I’ll never get that lonely…”

( Hahaha)

“That was Snooky’s story; blame her! I just…filled it in a little, that’s all!”

“It was still your writing, wasn’t it, Ms. Janet?” Riker replied quietly.

(Take a bow! Excellent story)

Good job!
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Oh, wow! This was hilarious! I've got to catch up on my reading! I was expecting more of a defense from you and then the tears started. That was unexpected-but maybe that was your defense-catch them off guard-play on their emotions. Yes, I see it now. Brilliant!
Amaizin Blue chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
I very much enjoyed this particular chapter. Thought that your use of real life as a framework for the fictional part was very effective. Very well written and I look forward to reading more from you :-) Not much else to add, new to reviewing and I'm not that great of a writer, but great job!
palomino333 chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
Sheesh, Hogan really ran the gauntlet. Gotta read that story. Hochstetter makes me laugh every time he opens his mouth!
palomino333 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
At least he told the truth. Kinch must feel bad now.
palomino333 chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
Man, she wiped the floor!
palomino333 chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
I was a little lost, but I got it! Sheesh, I'm practically living on Wikipedia now!

Poor Lebeau! He needs more love!