Reviews for Time is not a Straight Line
bananas-are-good-9 chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Still... *sobs in pit of sadness*
bananas-are-good-9 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOO *falls into pit of sadness*
misuky7 chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
I loved this story. It was amazing. :3
Vampiyaa chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
This was sweet :3
thecontentofhersmile chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Whew, that was amazing. Seriously, so hot and well written.
Royslady51 chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
And she hasn't noticed the double heartbeat yet...how?
Is this before or after he blew the shop sky high and did he just make her forget it?

Or are they just acting out a fantasy?
Royslady51 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Ya know, it's a good thing for this version of the Doctor that Rose was never an American, particularly a Southern Redneck.

Being one myself, I don't really want to think too hard about that. It's not nice to give that many shocks to old folks.
dragoncreators chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Hello...
Mishelle20 chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Absolutely AMAZING story. I loved reading it.
roglam chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
Wow this was perfect! Particulary I think Nine had a better relatioship with Rose than Ten had, I think they fit better and this fic made me squee of happiness (and other things) from the beginning till the end! Great job!
Nightmaric chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
Frankly, I usually don't like to read erotica between the Doctor and Rose (or any DW relationships, now that I think about it; except Jack/Rose - that's always the exception because of Jack XD). There's always the possible alien anatomy to consider and all that junk. Gets baffling, really.

But I feel that you captured the passion and love that ran between Nine and Rose really nicely in their many bouts of lovemaking. (hearts) Which is why I loved this so much. My heart broke for the two of them when they realised they couldn't be together quite yet.

Nice little slip in of the Bad Wolf bit too. Everything's really just coming into a circle now, eh. (Though, I have to wonder how the heck Rose doesn't fall in love as easily as she did the first time in this case - or maybe she did and it was all repressed XD) Lots of handholding indeed. Nine you cheeky, big eared twit of an alien. (hearts)
Jiwa chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Okay, I just have to say.

Omg I'm dying of laughter. Chapter 5 ending. Hilarious!
MaryMatthesen chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
WOW! Amazing... need a shower, fast.
shelllessturtle chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
That was adorable. A-bloody-dorable. I loved it.
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 8/22/2010