Reviews for All I Ever Had
AsheRhyder chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
That was dark. And beautiful. ::watches entire vocabulary disappear from awe:: Yes. Beautiful. Sad, too. Very well written. I liked the choice of song, it fits very well in both content and mood. I personally don't care for Ricky Martin, but that was one of his better songs. Good work, though. Very, very good work.

By the way, your email link is down, so I couldn't tell you: Most of your questions about Sorcerer's Folly are answered in the sequel, Lord of the Valley, also available on
Yugure chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Oh, that was so good! And terribly sad, too. The ending was simply delightful. _ I love your writing style, what with its rich vocabulary and complex syntax (Gah, I sound like my English teacher...)
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
that was great! pretty sad but great!
Dreamsinger chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
I'm not a Lina/Zel fan, and I usually hate endings where somebody dies, but I actually liked this story. The whole thing about how Zel can feel the wind on his skin as he dies was...inspired. And the whole turnaround where Zel is glad to die and thanks Xellos-touche, Xellos'!.
Wolfwoodepl chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Lina-chan... Do I even have to say how much I loved it? I think you knew that even before I read it. Keep it up...
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
like all your others, it was great. tragic, but great. not that tragedy is bad or anything... in fact, i thrive on it...but that's another story... got to say that though zel had it bad, at least he died a...can i say happy? man... must be absolutely terrible, for xelloss to have realised (too late) that zel would be happier dead... the worst thing to happen for a mazoku, i guess... keep on writin...
Stephanie Jeansonne chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
::Sniffle::That was an absolutely WOUNDERFUL story! It was so sad at the end, but really well written. ::Snif, snif::
Rune Simbriant chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
*claps hands* Good story! So sad though. I feel like I should write a story now where Xel gets it. That would be a challenge. Keep it up!
Nuriko Metallium chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Very very good! But it was soooo sad ;_;
Crash King chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Good fic I liked it very much _
Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
*gleep* Xelloss is just so bad here... tragic... Poor Zelgadiss!