Reviews for Heaven's Big Brother
superecho chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Incredible! Maybe the best family-oriented P4 story I ever read!
The way you described Kenta's pool of information about Souji (Kanji, anyone?) was brilliant. How you potray the scenario of seeing Souji's protective side as a stranger was perfect.
You also got every single detail of the original plot references without stretching it too much, another great factor of this fic.
And the sword. Pffft. Nice finisher dark humor! XD
Everyday's great with Kenta and Nanako! :)
Everae chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
It has been such a while since I have read this story - and it still is one of my favourites. This story is perhaps one of the rare few that actually portray Souji Seta in both sides of his personality, in pure form. The picture had been illustrated well with words and fitted well in hand with the sketch from gelbooru.

It had an equilibrium between dialogue and text, with well timed humour and well-conveyed plot. Especially for a one-shot, this looks to be one written by a professional. It was a shame it was so hard to find, putting it up with Nanako.D as a character would have brought it onto the first page. As there are little fics that contain Nanako - especially one written of this calibre...it is hard to find a diamond in a large rut such as this.

Keep it up, there is so much talent to be seen here.

Cheers, good luck and have a joyous day...!

~Everae~

M.I.R - May I reference this fanfic in one I am about to post up soon...? I will send you a copy if you wish to see it before I upload it.
iandin123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is deemed one of my most favorite stories ever.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
SOWRD!
loudsmiles chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
AHAHAHA! Brilliant! Where do I even start? You're absolutely correct about Souji; he can be damn scary when he's in the mood. Especially if it's a protective mood. What makes this fic even better is that it's from an outsider's point of view. Kenta only knows the rumors about Souji, especially the ones that would make Souji appear...scarier to the general public. Like the Kanji one. I'm pretty sure I would be scared out of my mind if the someone like Kanji could be intimidated with a single look (although these were also some of my favorite scenes in the whole game because they're so damn funny D). I loved the little thing with the glasses. And Kenta's belief that nothing in the world was scarier than Souji Seta cracked me up D. However, showing the concealed sword to Kenta was definitely Souji's crowning moment of intimidation (and hilarious-ness) D.

All in all, this was an amazingly funny and sweet oneshot. It fits its categories (humor/friendship) PERFECTLY. I really think you nailed Souji's personality and the view that many of Inaba's citizens probably hold of him. Thanks for writing this! (BTW: Omake #1 is my favorite. Yakuza indeed. XD)
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was really cool!

Souji subduing Kanji was funny.

Poor Keta-kun.

The sword in the jacket was great! Though I was never sure how he hid those things in his uniform.

Great fanfic!
yarra chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Nice, I like it
Insense chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Funny Fic...Agents...Yakuza...LOL XD
aimakichan chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Awesome story! This was so incredibly cute~~ I'm not that far into the game yet, so I haven't met this 'Kenta' character if he's actually in the game. * Apologies if he's actually an original character and I just overlooked that in your AN.

Anyway, I love the bigbro!Souji act, and the way you brought us through the though process of why this kid's so afraid of him - not 'cause he's Nanako's big bro, but through his reputation as the game progress. (And you have the 'insurance' line from the Kanji ! ) The sword bit was a fun touch too.