Reviews for Matchmaking for Dummies
Blindbadger chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Hello there,

Oh, oh, oh, this is alllllll good. Cuddy as the Cuddy I once knew and loved, good and caring friend to both House and Wilson, aaaaaand Hilson. What mreo could a girl want?

Beautifully written and I think ever so in character when I think of the Cuddy character before Season Five.

Many thaks for making me chuckle, giggle and smile

Take care

Della

:-)
sami1010220 chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
cute! :)
Bennie chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
I really love House and Wilson's friendship, which is the second best thing about the show - House's sarcasm is No1, of course :D - but I don't support any romantic pairing of these 2. Still, I liked this story, so well written, funny and nothing too explicit. Cuddy's point of view was a great idea.

I guess if they were to end up together eventually in the show I wouldn't mind.
Fate-Means-Screwed-On-Purpose chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
This is awesome Welshie! Great Job!
Camlem chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
Sweet and fun to read - House & Wilson are just too cute for words :D
bunniesarecool80 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
wow, this was interesting, having it be from Cuddy's POV. and the premise was very interesting. House was kinda OOC but i still loved it _ thank you!
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
Awesome fic! I really loved Cuddy a lot in this _~
Daya chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
That was great. I liked the fact that the whole story was told by Cuddy. It's a simple plan but it did the job. Well done.
LBQIO chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
that was great the whole fangirlworld new thosw wo needed help!
Feralious chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Really well written. House/Wilson is just too cute!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
aw! lol yeah thats about all I can say
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Completely daft, made me laugh out loud (and I'm in a silent room with thirty people in it, so that's saying something.) Thanks.
Batsy122 chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
xD Aww, this is ridiculously adorable.

I could see this actually happening in the show
Toshiko Sato chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
A bit corny and cliche, but still very cute.
houselover1 chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
That was fantastic! I really enjoyed your story! In certain ways, I really think House and Wilson are made for each other. Your story was just so cute! Thank you for writing such an amazing story!