Reviews for Die Asche Meines Herzens
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
plese update on one of your previous story memories of a fading rainbow please
Hawkbelly chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Woohoo! ...Now what happens next? 8D

Lol, I'm liking the story so far - 'tis AWESOME~ - and I hope you update very soon! Please? 3
bloody raptor chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
A Cliff Hanger NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But I digress I can Hardly wait for the next chapter.
bloody raptor chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Bee-Knee chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
If find this really amusing. I always liked the thought of Johnny becoming kinda like Squee's dad though if this is going to be a romance. Which one are we talking about here? I hope its not JohnnyxOC or something as I never liked OCs really but I will continue to read anyway.
bloody raptor chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
I wounder what will happen next
Illisandria Carthain chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
Major amusement! I like how you picked this one up and began to work on it, make it your own while still preserving the original feeling oh the story. It made me smile when Squee whacked Jennifer and KOed her. Also, the Nny you portray - slightly more stable but still bat-shit crazy - is more amusing than ever.

I have to agree with you on this note - in some twisted, Nny-ish way - Johnny DOES like Squee and protect him as best a homicidal maniac can. Hope you continue writing like this, I likes it...I likes it a lot!

bloody raptor chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
I'm just curious but w3hen you say romance just how serious are we talking will this be like lovers romance or like the motherly type?
bloody raptor chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
I wounder what will happen to Jennifer?
terribleramen chapter 5 . 3/1/2010

I squee happily every time I see a new chapter. Please update soon.

But seriously, I really enjoyed reading this so far. I like your writing style, although there are differences with the original story and this continuation. But hey, at least you continued it!

You're doing wonderful, update soon.

Fun Fact - I found this on my birthday (March 1) and read all 5 chapters in less than an hour. I love it so.
bloody raptor chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Oh This Is Going To Be Interesting (teehee)
Sighani chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Good to see you back! I was wondering if you were still going to write for this. Happy to see you haven't given up! :D

Aside from a few formatting and conventions errors, this chapter is pretty up to par, aside from being so short. ;_; I want more! I want to know what happens when they break out. IF they succedd, that is. But I guess I'll let the shortness of this slide, since you're still getting back into the swing of things. ;P All the "progress" Todd made in the asylum is totally going to be reversed now that Nny's back in the picture. Poor kid never gets a rest. XD
miharu365 chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
Oh f*ck, Johnny's not going to like that.
Invader Oceana chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
bloody raptor chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Uh oh; I've got a funny feeling Johnny isn't going to take kindly to being shot at.