Reviews for Would You Like To Buy Some Akatsuki Cookies?
Miyuki Ningyo chapter 12 . 7/31/2009
I'm back! And I read your chapter; awesome, as usual. "Pulled a Deidara" that's lovely XD. So did you atcually get your hair cut in real life then? Can't wait to read more!
Usagi323 chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
...ouch that HAD to have hurt! loved the chappy please update soon!
Miyuki Ningyo chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
Sorry I havn't reviewed the chapter yet, sempai. It waz really epic! Like, I was all like, OMG? Whats happening next! IT BEITH AWSOME! dont forget to update.
Usagi323 chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
lol! Hirata is so funny! erm... why did Tobi want the kunai? please update soon!
Usagi323 chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
love the chappy! please update son!
extroverses chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
*laughing so hard that I faint and collapse onto my keyboard*

This story is utterly very funny, please continue soonish!
Miyuki Ningyo chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
lol sempei i was laughing so hard during this chapter XD. it was really funny, but why did deidei have to get so beat up TT anywho, loved it and please update soon.
Usagi323 chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
i loved the story please update soon!
Miyuki Ningyo chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
Holy cheese sempei! I thought they were going to rape me! But other then that I loved the chapter! I was really funny, I can't wait to find out what's for lunch... -)
Miyuki Ningyo chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
whoa. that was long. I liked it, but sempei i don't no what to say about the "licking". But OMG his hands can speak! That was really cool. And thank you for giving me something to read, my boredom level was off the charts until you wrote this. My eternal gratitude. Oh, and what was DeiDei going to do if his hands didn't, well yeah... Anywho, i like it so please update asap. Thank you! TTFN!
EmoDontMix chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Ths is 't wait for more.I'll check everyday to see if you update.
EmoDontMix chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
This is you're right we girls need our
Miyuki Ningyo chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
OH MY JASHIN! I loved it sempei! SO that's what happened in the bedrooms, eh? lol us girl's need our privacy (but Deidara is as close as you can get to being one without being one which is why it took him so long to get it, XD) And Sasori gave YOU a hug! Yays! And you ARE the better drawer, we just have different styles. Anywho, LOVED this chapter. By Sunday, I want another! Or else I'll... do...ah... evil icecream realated things. Yeah... TTFN Sempei!
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Have you ever heard of Enter Keys?
Kendansa chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Nice! I'll finish tomorrow.