Reviews for Discovery
lozzy035 chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
awthat was a great story poor matt being almost killed by mello at start and at end being kill coz of mello
Jedi Healer chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
hey you didnt kil all hope of a sequal i dont know when mello dies but if he has atleast another week you could have him meet some girl on chance and Mellox oc until mello dies
XbuttonsX chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
ooh, if this is what your first fic looks like, wonder what the rest of it holds? :D lol, i shall look into it tomorrow or whenever my internet isn't complaining.

Poor, innocent Near. XD Getting pratted by Mello already. XD And, unsuspecting gang with matt right behind. Good way to end a chapter, filled to brimming with suspence. :D Way to go. :D
Insufferable git-face chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
woot! cliff hanger! welcome to the legally dead club, Matt
xxYuffiexx chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
Sorry it took me so long to to comment this.

I liked it a lot actually. The Matt thing was pretty cool. )
Pazel chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
I liked this story. Could have been longer, but it was nice nonetheless.
Cygnus the Swan chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Original. It was a bit confusing, but mainly because I anted to know the plan, but I figured it out. But... darn you and your originality.
PiScEs-BlOsSoM69 chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
"all we have to do is kill him" that had me laughing so hard my lungs hurt, i could so imagine Near saying sumthin like that! awesome story can't wait to read more!
Ssushicakes chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
yays i love the story soo far keep up the good work
DeppleICk chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Okay, Near is a little out of character but Mello is just as violent as he needs to be. yay!
DeppleICk chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
I was going to review yesterday but was too lazy, but when I saw the new chapter with zero reviews I decided to give you some feedback. First of all, I love, love, love where this story is going. I think you have done a great job on Matt, and though Mello and Neat seem a little too friendly for me, the writing style isn't all that bad. Pretty much, I'm saying that though it is far from perfect, this story is going somewhere.

I like it!