Reviews for How To Be Casey Rhodes In Eight Easy Steps
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Cool idea. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
IdrilSilmarwenEamaneLuinwe chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
I seriously love the way your fics kinda roll into one! Please update soon!
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Yaay for Casey!
emoprincess3587 chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
Hey Sparta!

Wow, i love these 'how to be' series! And thank-god Casey booted Jarrod's butt out of JKP, i was actually going to ask why RJ would let him stay around..but he is gone so i am happy!

I would have loved to see a protective Dom and RJ (if RJ was there) kick Jarrod's ass after hitting a PREGNANT CASEY! I love this story keep up the good work! :D
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
Wow, he really told Jarrod off! But where was Camille during this? She would have stuck up for him! And is Casey pregnat with Penn here or another child?
Buffyxenaman chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
nice chapter
thunderincrimson chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
GROWL Jarrod how could you have slap Casey?

Casey was great in this chapter! Wish Dom had a go at Jarrod for slapping his best friend's husband!

awesome job hun!
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
I'm glad you finally updated! This was good! Please update ASAP!
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
cool chapter
Buffyxenaman chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
good job
thunderincrimson chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
LOL this chapter was so funny and cute! A wet Casey is too adorable! XD Glad to see this story updated! XD Great job hun!
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
This is good and funny!I can just see dom rolling on the floor laughing his ass off at Carter! But I think MAster Swoop's out of character here. I just can't see him grabbing Dom's or anyone else's ass! Please continue this because it is awesome and please update ASAP!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
I love it keep it up. _
Buffyxenaman chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Very good chapter
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Great chap, I am totaly in love with the dom/swoop pairing, how did you come up with it?