Reviews for Love Story
Curious88 chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Well at least she couldn't tell it was a lie. I wonder what is going to happen with her mother.
Curious88 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Oh this is good, I am looking forward to read the next chapter!
Curious88 chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
This was a good chapter, I am eager to find out what the note says.
Curious88 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Oh boy I have some catching up to do! This was such a lovely chapter.
XBe-the-changeX chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
OMG so good and by the way i LOVE you now..) i cant wiat to read more
l chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
I think your story is really interesting ;) I hope you'll be write it still 'couse I can't wait.

Maybe on next chapter will be conversation between Bella and Edward? Maybe Bella'll say what she feel to him... I hope she will 'couse I think he love her too ;) Ah! I can't wait! I really love it! ;)
fanny chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
Hey, my friend just told me about this , I don't have an account yet but I'll make one soon. I really like your story. OMG, Do not stop writing. Wait, let me pull a guess, which I am sure will be wrong.

Bella ALSO tells Edward she loves him.
Beckiemarie chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
YAY, love first kisses!
lil miss rachelle cullen chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
omg i love this story cant wait for the rest
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Aw Poor Embry!
breathlessnightxx chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
O.O

oh. my. freaking. GOD!

yes! finally! ive been waiting SO damn long for that kiss! :3 ah omg update super soon!
mspacman1 chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
Oh I loved it - though I am worried that something is wrong! Why else would Edward not show to Biology and be late to the dance? It was sweet of him to not get a date!
Bella lover chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
WTF? Ok, one, it wasn't a flame. It can't be a flame if it has nothing to do with the story. I really like your writing. I was just saying that it's hard to hate bella and love the books since the whole thing is told by her.

And secondly, the whole point of reviewing without signing in is a way that people who don't have an account can give their opinions. So yeah, I don't have one. It's not that I'm 'too cowardly'. Some people don't have an email, believe it or not.

And thirdly, I only said so because you had made a comment on how much you hated Bella. If my comments weren't valid, then neither were yours. Just because you don't like a charater in the book doesn't mean that was the reason HAD you had to make them 'such a bitch' as you said your other reviewers had commented on.

And she does have some personality, I'm just saying that she can't be full on punk or something and still be relatible to all readers.

I'm sorry if you felt it was a flame but I was not saying that your story was crap or anything. I was making a general observation. Just because my opinion is different from yours does not make it a flame.
Not ur ordinary woman 434 chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
WOW

OMG

I agree with u I don't like Kristen, much less now that seh didn't act that well in Twilight, but Bella let's say I lke her in Twiligh and as a vamp, that;s all I can say

PPLEASE update ASAP!
AmySaysAHHx3 chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
next chapter he either asks her out, or they get caught by the parentals lol
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »