Reviews for Love Story
banshee69 chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
I understand how complicated real life can be. I wish you the best with school.

That being said, I hope you find the time to spend on this story. It's really good and has so much potential. I'm looking forward to reading more of it.

Please update soon.
nuncee pattinson chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
ooh I hope there r other readers... well just wanted to ask why hasn't she told him that she loves him back?... I think u should make jake or embry want to tell on them just to make it more exiting :-) well can't wait for the next chapter
Lifes.little.secrets chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
Oh my gosh this story rocks! I found it last night and I have not stopped reading it since last night. That was amazing yet a little perdictable I must say. I am just really interested in how you are going to make it different from all the other run of the mill stories. One thing I will suggest is that you go more into the relationship development with Edward and belle it seems a little I don't know dull and moving way to fast for the details given, hope you keep writting because it really good story.
SomeStrangeDay chapter 11 . 4/19/2010
wow! im not sure if im shocked by the turn of event sor not!...update sooner this time?
x- L e i l a -x chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
Loved it! So mcuh. Too eager to wait, please update. OCD reader here :)
emmettandashley chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
Oh Shiz!

Is that why they hate each other, common tell me! PLEASE UPDATE, PLEASE!

Thanks :)
x- L e i l a -x chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
Oh! :o Alice knows! ... *scream and run like hell*

Lovedit! Eddie is a hopless romatic *awes*
littlebluejays chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
omg this is an amazing story! i love this. you are a great writer!
onetwoskidoooo chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
Update soon!

&& They better JUST be best friends... none of this sudden realization of relation b/w the mothers... :P
kitten007 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
oo. the mystery unravels some more!

love it.

and this story drew me right back in. :) I didn't have to go back and find my way again. :) nice job!
NotActive1234 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Great! Update soon!
crazy-chick-4life chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
more plez omg love it
ClaireMarie975 chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
This story is so cute! I love reading it!

Please Update Soon
MovieMoments chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
Dont worry love, its a great chapter and Im not gonna kill you for never updating. Lol, that would be incredibly hypocritical ;-)

Thank you!

- MovieMoments
grandsophia chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
lol so thats how it started !

cant wait for more !