Reviews for Becoming A Cullen, Jasper's story
Linguam chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
This is a really good and interesting fic about Jasper's difficulties in adapting to the Cullen's lifestyle. I've read this fic twice and I know it's been a long time but I sincerely hope that you find the interest and inspiration to continue!

/Linguam
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
omg the best what happens next?
baby Cyclopes chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
This is a great story! :)
I mean I've read ones where Jasper has trust issues, but notwithstanding the flashbacks to back it up.
I can't wait for more! :D
Jessica314 chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
aw, man... an unfinished story. Very well written! I hope you come back to finish it someday. Although I would actually be even more interested to see your version of Alice and Jasper's arrival at the Cullens', considering how skittish he is several weeks later, when this story begins. He must have been a basket case on the day they arrived! It would make a really great outtake to this story.
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This story looks terrific! I'm current writing my 1950 story, and I just got to this part, where A & J just arrived. Are you still on FF? If I hear back from you, I'll review each chapter (I write LONG reviews, but only if I hear back occasionally), if not I'll check in at the end.

For this chapter:
I just feel for poor Jasper here! Everything is just so alien to him, and The Cullens are acting so human that he's just plain confused. It's so sad to see how scarred his expectations are. It was interesting to see Jasper wondering about why Edward hasn't been using his gift all these years to manipulate the rest of his coven- I never thought about that. And when Emmett reached out to comfort him, and he jerked away, like an abused child... so sad! I guess it will take him a while to be physically trusting, even when he can tell that the emotions of his "opponent" aren't malicious. I would imagine any idealism he had left by the end of the Wars was destroyed as he watched his own creator slowly turn against him. *hugs poor Jasper*

Great chapter! I'm sad to see this story isn't completed, but I look forward to the rest! let me know if you're still around!
Narges chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Ahhh...why did you stop here?
Narges chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Nice startk
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
really it stops here?
Vampira leitora chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
Hello, I'm not English, but Portuguese, so if my comment is a bit poorly written sorry.
I managed to read your fic with the option to translate the site and I must say that I'm glad I managed to read because it is one of the best and most well written fanfic I've ever read.
I wanted to ask you to continue to write because from now on has a completely fanatical reader for your fic.
Keep I'm accompanying. :D

(I hope you realize the comment. BJ)
MW3addict chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
I am really in love with this story but the only thing that I dislike about it is... It isnt being continued! Please tell me you havent given up on this story because i want to read another chapter