Reviews for Obvious
Gmariam chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Again - love your way with dialogue. I love that you make Ianto strong and a bit snarky, which we only got glimpses of in the series. I love his banter with Owen. Basically, it's a perfect little TW scene :)
The Novelist in Training chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Monocerosik chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Cute! I'm definitely going to add this story to the bookmarks and read it again when I feel a little down, perfect little fic to lighten my mood :) nice job
Meridas chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Sweet and funny. I particularly liked the bits of Owen and Ianto, and Gwen's name for Jack's stubborn/bastard mode. :) Nice job.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Bloodyx3Massacre chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh God, a kitchen wench moment! I love it!
bbb136 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This. Is. AWESOME. :D
Adara's Rose chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Hey you,

this was about as mushy as it gets - I loved all of it. :D

Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I absolutely LOVE the way the Torchwood characters (except Tosh)

'bellow', 'roar', 'scream' and 'screech' in this story! It's hysterical! It reminds me of the Surprise Symphany, which lulls you with soft, melodic music and then shock's you into cardiac arrest!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hehe, another great story. I love you Janto's they're very very good!

kausingkayn chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Haha, that last line was priceless.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i love this, it's just brilliant! really really good :D
Larkaidikalikani chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
That's funny, because Gareth David-Lloyd (the man really needs a shorter name) is actually a smoker, who never goes anywhere without his lighter (Q & A from his blog).
JantoForever21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Stupid Gwen.
Ducks and Sheep chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Thanks for this. I've been sitting here reading angsty stories, with morbid background music and this has cheered me up; I didn't even realise my emotions were askew until this put them right. So thanks for the lol.