Reviews for Regrets and Consequences
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 8/19
Ho'shit.
This was pretty intense and I can see it happening that it made it even more so. Man, poor Naruto. I feel sorry for Minato and Kushina too but Naruto gets way more of my sympathy. I would seriously love for this to be continued and to find out what Naruto decides to do after this.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
(Sorry, I'd write more but tablet 's gonna die so gtg)
pr0dz chapter 1 . 8/15
No matter what circumstance, Naruto is still Naruto and no matter who he is related to, he won't give a damn.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 8/10
I do love this story. Its a great idea. Thanks for writing it.
mdhunter111 chapter 1 . 7/29
Man. This story was heavy. Good story, even great, but man is it heavy! Anyways, please continue with a new chapter soon! Really looking forward! Thanks!
Lord Trollbias chapter 1 . 7/13
You can't just leave it hanging like this dammit. This is TOO good
sketchywolf chapter 1 . 7/13
uppppppppppppppppdateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ghost024 chapter 1 . 7/6
Yes... Just what I was expecting and wanting that last statement by Naruto...
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 5/12
Yeah, if it was me I would have done the same. Never acknowledge them as my parents.
you sunnva bitch I DENMAND MORE V NOW
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 2/18
This was really really awesome. It would be super cool if the other-Naruto from cannon land came to this world and met his other self. If would be hilarious to see him totally chew the heck out of his 'parents'.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Damn. That was awesome and cold at the same time. If you ever do an add on to this story please don't have him go with the snake jerk. Other than that powerful stuff.
altoghvad chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh please don't make him defect... he doesn't deserve the jusitified stigma.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I really like this! I reckon naruto should go to orochimaru for a bit, but decide he is no good either. Not sure how to turn it around so that he comes back to konoha... I really would like him to eventually grow to love his parents, but not before they pay a thousand times over.
Cersesi chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I like it.
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Really liked it. The forth was made into a hero, but he was a bastard to sealed a DEMON in his own child for the sake of Konoha. I really could see this happen if the parents of Naruto survived that night. Definitely want to read more.