Reviews for Regrets and Consequences
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 5/12
Yeah, if it was me I would have done the same. Never acknowledge them as my parents.
you sunnva bitch I DENMAND MORE V NOW
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 2/18
This was really really awesome. It would be super cool if the other-Naruto from cannon land came to this world and met his other self. If would be hilarious to see him totally chew the heck out of his 'parents'.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Damn. That was awesome and cold at the same time. If you ever do an add on to this story please don't have him go with the snake jerk. Other than that powerful stuff.
altoghvad chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh please don't make him defect... he doesn't deserve the jusitified stigma.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I really like this! I reckon naruto should go to orochimaru for a bit, but decide he is no good either. Not sure how to turn it around so that he comes back to konoha... I really would like him to eventually grow to love his parents, but not before they pay a thousand times over.
Cersesi chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I like it.
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Really liked it. The forth was made into a hero, but he was a bastard to sealed a DEMON in his own child for the sake of Konoha. I really could see this happen if the parents of Naruto survived that night. Definitely want to read more.
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
yup..that's ths way..giving half assed reasons like protecting naruto are just excuses..pitiful ones..if he wanted to pfotect him so much then perhaps he shouldn't have had babies!..
regfurby chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Have to reply to a review for once:

"If he hardens his heart then I see him just living from day to day and waiting for those rumored assassins to show up and kill him so that he can finally leave this accursed realm for good; if not then I see him switching to customer service (maybe his own ramen store) that caters to ninja, so that he can, in his own way, repay them for their silent support over the years, and also as a form of apology for having failed their hopes."

Repay them? For being silent? Not being there for him? Lying to him?
In the story what Naruto most misses is human contact, socializing. People really talking to him.
Being silent is therefore nothing he would feel thankful for.

And failing their hopes? He was left alone all of his childhood, his formative years; those, you know, form a person. He learned that nobody cares, that people lie to him and hurt him.
Why would anybody be as crazy to expect him to want protect and fight for all those people?
Everyone hoping so is beyond help and deluded; even more so than in canon, where, even with the existence of T&I and the Yamanakas, virtually everybody has no idea how human psycholgy works.

That special kind of crazy in that story is therefore quite an achivement.

But I have to say the story is well written and as said takes many pointers from canon concerning people's idiocy; it could happen in the Naruto world. So, well done.
shiarein chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
...is it hopeless to ask for the continuation?
regfurby chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I dunno about going to Orochimaru, but at the very least I'd expect him to quit being a Shinobi immediately, since being one means binding himself to protect and serve Konoha and the Hokage.

If he's smart enough he'll know that he can't escape from the village as he is right now, so he'd either simply not bother to try or just bide his time.

Personally I envision him completely rejecting the Shinobi arts and turning to menial labour as a way of living, although whether or not he can harden his heart and refuse to acknowledge any contact with the ninja (other than his parents) who had always secretly tried to support him I don't know.

And if he's somehow captured... I can't see him really caring. Although I doubt his captors will be too happy when he tells them to do what they want, but to the Hokage, Konoha comes first. Of course, if Minato and Kushina actually placed Naruto before Konoha for once and tried everything they could to save him, then maybe this could be a reconciling moment... The turning point of the story, as it were.

Either way, really touching story, enjoyed reading it. Great job!
lilmymyshem chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
please continue the story
he should go to orochimaru
Q3APo chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
wow, that so cool.
it will be even better when naruto become colder. super S Rank missing nin
Ints chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Loved it, unfortunate that you don't intend to make a full story out of this. Has a lot of potential for it.