Reviews for Regrets and Consequences
bighapfam05 chapter 1 . 10/14
Naruto's hate is COMPLETELY unjustified. Seriously they did it so he wouldn't be in constant fear of being kidnapped or assassinated or being used as a fucking weapon.
lolitagirl.2015b chapter 1 . 10/10
NOOOOOOO! Minato needs to get killed. How can a father abdonen his own son, just for the village? Kushina was once a kyuubi too. She got kipnapped cauntless many times. Just because Minato has many enemys, he has to abdonen his own, flesh and in bloood,son to protect him. That is a shitty attitude. So make Naruto evil!
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 10/9
"If you ever suspected I didn't like this place as much as you basically obligated me to, there would always be other infants to use. You know this to be true, I have no doubt that you have a few illegitimate offspring secreted away, and more being incubated and prepared as we speak, to be used as my replacements. I am not suicidal enough to ever do more than scowl at a villager the next time they try to skin me alive. You know that I know this truth. Why waste your time trying to ingratiate yourself to me further? You already hold all the pieces, I'm just a puppet. So, command me, Hokage-sama. You have bought my obedience for life already. There is no need to assure loyalty when you have that. You can tell your heirs and their mothers to rest easy. They will be no contest for the inheritance from me."

-Uzumaki Naruto-
TK chapter 1 . 10/8
Yo make some more
Ibskib chapter 1 . 9/17
some could not - some he could not

easier target tan - easier target than
clio1111 chapter 1 . 7/29
This totally needed a sequel!
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 7/11
Exactly my thought. If I were to cobtinue this, Naruto would bide his time, gaining as much power as he vould. Then, when no one was suspecting, rip out the bastard Yondaime's heart, and burn Konoha.
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 6/23
This is like my fifth time reading this, and I don't know if you'll ever update this but please do not let naruto go to the snake. And please update soon!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/7
Personally, I'd like this Naruto to raze Konoha to the ground. With Orochimaru's help or on his own, it's not important.
massone22 chapter 1 . 1/12
loyal to Konoha
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/8
this was great! please write a sequel
Kathy chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Hola me gusto el fic ojala tuviera continuacion pero que se vuelva mas fuerte de todos pero que no se vuelva malo y sufran mucho minato y kushina por el
mimita chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
that was a good one i hope you'll finish it soon
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Wow, this story was really great and also really sad at the same time. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story and I hope one day you're able to make a sequel to it ;).
Keylars chapter 1 . 10/13/2015