Reviews for Regrets and Consequences
mdhunter111 chapter 1 . 18h
Man. This story was heavy. Good story, even great, but man is it heavy! Anyways, please continue with a new chapter soon! Really looking forward! Thanks!
Lord Trollbias chapter 1 . 7/13
You can't just leave it hanging like this dammit. This is TOO good
sketchywolf chapter 1 . 7/13
uppppppppppppppppdateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ghost024 chapter 1 . 7/6
Yes... Just what I was expecting and wanting that last statement by Naruto...
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 5/12
Yeah, if it was me I would have done the same. Never acknowledge them as my parents.
you sunnva bitch I DENMAND MORE V NOW
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 2/18
This was really really awesome. It would be super cool if the other-Naruto from cannon land came to this world and met his other self. If would be hilarious to see him totally chew the heck out of his 'parents'.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Damn. That was awesome and cold at the same time. If you ever do an add on to this story please don't have him go with the snake jerk. Other than that powerful stuff.
altoghvad chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh please don't make him defect... he doesn't deserve the jusitified stigma.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I really like this! I reckon naruto should go to orochimaru for a bit, but decide he is no good either. Not sure how to turn it around so that he comes back to konoha... I really would like him to eventually grow to love his parents, but not before they pay a thousand times over.
Cersesi chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I like it.
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Really liked it. The forth was made into a hero, but he was a bastard to sealed a DEMON in his own child for the sake of Konoha. I really could see this happen if the parents of Naruto survived that night. Definitely want to read more.
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
yup..that's ths way..giving half assed reasons like protecting naruto are just excuses..pitiful ones..if he wanted to pfotect him so much then perhaps he shouldn't have had babies!..
regfurby chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Have to reply to a review for once:

"If he hardens his heart then I see him just living from day to day and waiting for those rumored assassins to show up and kill him so that he can finally leave this accursed realm for good; if not then I see him switching to customer service (maybe his own ramen store) that caters to ninja, so that he can, in his own way, repay them for their silent support over the years, and also as a form of apology for having failed their hopes."

Repay them? For being silent? Not being there for him? Lying to him?
In the story what Naruto most misses is human contact, socializing. People really talking to him.
Being silent is therefore nothing he would feel thankful for.

And failing their hopes? He was left alone all of his childhood, his formative years; those, you know, form a person. He learned that nobody cares, that people lie to him and hurt him.
Why would anybody be as crazy to expect him to want protect and fight for all those people?
Everyone hoping so is beyond help and deluded; even more so than in canon, where, even with the existence of T&I and the Yamanakas, virtually everybody has no idea how human psycholgy works.

That special kind of crazy in that story is therefore quite an achivement.

But I have to say the story is well written and as said takes many pointers from canon concerning people's idiocy; it could happen in the Naruto world. So, well done.
shiarein chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
...is it hopeless to ask for the continuation?