Reviews for The Silence of Beating Hearts
IsummonDemonsinyourcloset chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I really liked this. So little dialogue but it was powerful. Loved it.
Yours Truly, Gemma! (:!
All-Natural-Beauty chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I loved this story so much!

You are a great writer.
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Lovelovelove 3 This would made an awesome multi-chapter :D
jace4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hair raising story...I had goose bumps. I could so picture this. Good job.
hollysarena chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This made something in the pit of my stomach tremble - it was gorgeous :) One of my favourites. Well done!
foamskyandsea chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
WOAHHHHH...that was HOT! I think I'm having hot flashes. I love the setting you put Clary and Jace in. While I love them together, I'm not a huge fan of fics post-CoG because their relationship usually seems to lack depth. Here you put a great twist on things by having them act upon forbidden feelings. Great job and very well written! :)

-emms14
AnnSchexy chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
okay, that was like AH-Mazzing! like, god your writing style is amazing, no joke. your such a good writer and i LOVED this, it was amazing (:
fantasyfreak23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh my GOD! That was amazing! I love it, love it, love it!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
... well, damn.

That was good. :D
janefire chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow, this is fab. How did you manage to write something so short and yet so majorly hot in that time, without it being at all explicit, AND on top of that make it heartbreaking? First TMI fic I've actually reached the end of. Now off to read more of your stuff... :D
NajaPapaya chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Great as always... You kinda opened my eyes to The Mortal Instruments, and I have read the first book now... Hoping to find the next books at the library...

Any fics in this category you can recommend?
Cristine chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
DAMN. this is amazing. no lie.
puppylove216 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I Love the intense nature of this it's really good
Awesomesauce123 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Beautiful! Wonderful details. Gorgeous dialogue, short but sweet. Amazing descriptions of the scenery and clothing.

Everything about this story is flawless, from the details of expressions and movements, to the descriptions of scenery and sounds.

Perfect.

M
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Well I bet Clary found that much more enjoyable than going to Pandemonium with Simon, and she says she never makes friends there :P

That was awesome! It was really sweet, in a totally sexy and vibrant way, and I loved it! It's definitely a move I could see Jace doing too, and Clary would so go for it! Which is what you had happen! You had the characters personalities down perfectly, even though they barely spoke I still felt like you had their characters perfect, especially with all the artistic elements you threw in there with Clary. :)

Awesome job! It was amazing :D