Reviews for Just Too Loud
Biancachu chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I liked it and I think maybe also because he wants to be noticed. Naruto wants to know that what he does affects others.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Very well written.
ember3073 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I really liked this. The idea is very original and well written. I like your writing style.
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awwe Naruto-Chan
ToeGirth chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was kinda deep. I really liked this. No offense or anything but if this is what happens when your muse attacks you, then it shouldn't stop.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow. That was good. Powerful, too. No one knows...

CT
acrosticacrumpet chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I like this concept. Why didn't anyone think of it before? It makes a tragic kind of sense.
a fine mess098 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I think we can add this little plot bunny to the 'pot of awesome ideas' that are sadly just going to stew and churn without fruitation. (3 puns- believe it!)
Faia Sakura chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Nice. Short drabbles that dabble into darker potentials of Naruto are always enjoyable.

Faia Sakura
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Nicely done! AND well written. It is an idea that makes total sense. The angst is also exactly what Naruto would've gone through being alone and shunned his whole life.

One small suggestion? You obviously love to write and do it well. Embrace your work and never tell someone else it isn't well written. That is your inner critic talking and it wants to make you think the worst. Not to mention it has no idea what it is talking about. ;)

Keep up the great work!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Yeah, some of his behaviours are quite likely due to his circumstances, and some of them are just natural. Sometimes it's hard to tell which, huh?
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
i luv how u come up wif great ideas on these little tings we nvr notice... :D
valentina knight valentine chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwww my poor naru-chan suffering cause of kyuu and now that i think about it i never really wondered why naru-chan was so loud... i feel guilty
Yasu Nozomi chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
*wide eyes* Wow, what an intriguing blast of angst. That would be a good explanation for his loudness. And the fact that he stays as cheerful/bright as he is with the constant belittling makes him all the more endearing. And sad. So cool!

P.s. I love your quotes! The one about bleeding/not dying, oh man. That had me cracking up, I just had to tell my friend and she bust out laughing too. Where is it from?
YC chapter 1 . 11/4/2009