Reviews for Persona 4: The Abridged Version
Liera Antionette chapter 1 . 1/13
XD Parody or not this is pretty much exactly the game. I loved this so much lol.
TenaciousTurtleDuck chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Hilarious and accurate, well done sir!
Webdog177 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Incredibly funny, sir. I am happy to admit that I was thinking much of the same during my playthrough(s). .

Peace!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This shit gave me cancer.
Mr. Dusk chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Many LOLs were made.
KingofZeroX chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
...Amazing. I'd say more, but I'm laughing too hard to lsnbvAliuuilAGHGAW,KGRJLJM
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
The Nanako dying, the Izanami, and the Naoto were all huge trolls in the game, with varying degrees of response. This was really well written. I almost laughed out loud!

No, but seriously. I found this enjoyable. Just what I needed before finals.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Haha. Well done on this. Very cool.
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awesome. Thanks for the laughs. :D
New Game Plus chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ah thank Arceus I wasn't the only one who thought Adachi looked like Matsuda. My favorite part was finding out that Adachi was the killer and then he said "bitches and whores" which killed me even more.
Zanegar chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ha! I acualy stated calling Adachi Matsuda! I had this whole idea worked up that after the events of Death Note Matsuda changed hus name and moved to Innaba... the time line dosnt add up but.. meh..

It got so bad that when I was talking about the game with my freinds they asked," Who the hell is Matsuda?"

Grate job!
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
!

This was epic! And hilarious!

- Insanity Lord.
Jedi Kangaroo chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is beautiful.

It almost made me cry from it's magnificence.

/applaud
Hakuro Integra chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I laughed till I cried. And then imploded. Seriously. Your story killed me. I hope you are ashamed.

Really liked your creative renaming, when it came to the persona.
Ikasury chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
its funnier because if you're a real fan of the game, you will be laughing your a*s off at this entire thing and probably repeating it for a few days... why? because if you like persona, you have to have a sense of humor to take all those little things out of context and never leave them alone...

*thumbs up* writer is pleased

till next *Salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury