Reviews for Persona 4: The Abridged Version
Ubersupersloth chapter 1 . 4/15
Why embrace the SoujixNaoto pairing? It's a very popular pairing but I honestly don't get why. WHAT ABOUT KANJI!? :'(
Hawkeye Reticle chapter 1 . 3/23
Gods, this is absolutely brill. I won't say that I laughed aloud (I'm kind of a rock except when it's stupid humour) but it was still great, funny, and absolutely true.
I ALWAYS think that Adachi looks like Matsuda and... man seriously, there are so many things that I can't even begin to list, agree and smile to all of it.
Great job!
Liera Antionette chapter 1 . 1/13
XD Parody or not this is pretty much exactly the game. I loved this so much lol.
TenaciousTurtleDuck chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Hilarious and accurate, well done sir!
Webdog177 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Incredibly funny, sir. I am happy to admit that I was thinking much of the same during my playthrough(s). .

Peace!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This shit gave me cancer.
Mr. Dusk chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Many LOLs were made.
KingofZeroX chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
...Amazing. I'd say more, but I'm laughing too hard to lsnbvAliuuilAGHGAW,KGRJLJM
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
The Nanako dying, the Izanami, and the Naoto were all huge trolls in the game, with varying degrees of response. This was really well written. I almost laughed out loud!

No, but seriously. I found this enjoyable. Just what I needed before finals.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Haha. Well done on this. Very cool.
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awesome. Thanks for the laughs. :D
New Game Plus chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ah thank Arceus I wasn't the only one who thought Adachi looked like Matsuda. My favorite part was finding out that Adachi was the killer and then he said "bitches and whores" which killed me even more.
Zanegar chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ha! I acualy stated calling Adachi Matsuda! I had this whole idea worked up that after the events of Death Note Matsuda changed hus name and moved to Innaba... the time line dosnt add up but.. meh..

It got so bad that when I was talking about the game with my freinds they asked," Who the hell is Matsuda?"

Grate job!
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
!

This was epic! And hilarious!

- Insanity Lord.
Jedi Kangaroo chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is beautiful.

It almost made me cry from it's magnificence.

/applaud