Reviews for Musical Interlude
suerum chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
I really liked this, it is an interesting precept, was it your own challenge or one you picked up on a board? Anyway, I didn't necessarily know a lot of the songs but that is the point isn't it? You're supposed to get the theme of the song across to your reader and you certainly managed that.

I particularly liked the straw man from the Wizard of Oz (pretty funny with Spinelli in THAT role!). Also, the piece where they used to know each other and then lost touch and Spinelli comes to him for help and the one where Jason babysits him. The John Mayer song was interesting with a resistant but pragmatic Spinelli and a pursuing Jason. Really a fun read but also some penetrating insights from a psychological perspective as well.
suerum chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
I really like these better than the sentence challenges for the obvious reason that they have more content and I live for content. These were for the most part very angsty and I swear I could survive on a diet of angst! I really, really like the werewolf one, think it has the potential for a full fledged story-hint, hint. Also liked the reimagining of how they met with Jason shooting Claudia and saving the Jackal. So, anytime you want to pad the old nanowrimo count, I'll take as many of these as you have along with other Jaspin, an addict needs her fix.
SRC chapter 1 . 3/8/2009