Reviews for L'anno del Mai
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I liked the idea and it was tastefully written. I would've loved if it was longer.
weekaa1313 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
WHOAAA...never think that one, or...is it well, because it's just too surreal...beautiful dream come true, that's why...arrghhh... Like it, no noo...loving it! Huge arigato 'hon..
Zapphe chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I like the way you write. It's different and I like. I dont think in this story it needs any more, it's nice as it is.
kosi71819 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
baby girl ya have lmao
LauralHilll chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Well obviously chapter 2 was not as hot. But it had some necessary info. Seemed super short; maybe it didn't need as many time switches?
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh fuck yes.
keeperofusedshadows chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Really really like this one. Wish you would continue it :)
Louise M Frost chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
shame you did not continue this one
Spuffy4ever chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Thanks SO MUCH for sharing this, you wouldn't believe how difficult is to find ExBXJ threesomes at all, not to mention WELL WRITTEN threesomes as this! THANKS, THANKS, THANKS! AND PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY OR WRITE SOMETHING AS GOOD AS THIS, PLEASE YOU'RE SO TALENTED!
Hezpixie chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
I have one thing to say:

I want to be Bella.

That is all.
DazzledbyJake chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow! I think you just gave me my ultimate fantasy in this one. You don't know how many times I read the books-*ahem* tent scene-and wanted her to have both Edward and Jacob. Almost died when Edward said in Breaking Dawn that he'd be willing to share her. Is it so bad that I pictured myself with them? Ok, didn't think so. LOL

I was just reading over some of the summaries for your fics and thought I'd give this one a try. It's a very intriguing idea, and I think you did a great job. :)
DayAnnKnight chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Ok so I want to know how the whole married to two guys thing is gonna happen. Totally Obsessed!

D
Amanda Wilder chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
I read this over again and think it works, in an abstract way. Of course, the lemon was really hot, and you juggle the two personalities simultaneously quite well. I imagine it was an interesting exercise! What woman has a stable enough personality to be happy with just one man, anyway (lol)...sometimes you need a gentleman, sometimes you need a jokester... ; ))
GraceJuneBlack chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
I really like this story! I would love to read more! :D Lol, is getting married like that even legal in Forks? Oh well, I don't really care as long as everyone is happy!
BellaFlan chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
OMIGOD. For the love of all that is sick and twisted. How the hell did I miss this story? MORE MORE MORE MORE.

Um, yeah. You're going to have to write more of this. One of the hottest threesomes I've read. When Hell Freezes Over or When Pigs Fly. It's all good.