Reviews for Veluti In Speculum
Dash master 48 chapter 21 . 8/3
Is Dojima dead?
Dash master 48 chapter 23 . 8/3
You didn't include a TV scene with the others.

That sucks.
Dash master 48 chapter 22 . 8/3
What's going on inside the TV with the others?

Are they saving a victim or something?
TVprogramsfan chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
I really liked the story! :D
Making Naoto and Minato siblings was a great idea :D
October Autumn chapter 24 . 4/26/2014
I so wish there was a sequel to this! Devil Summoners and persona users working together to solve a mystery is something I'd like to ,seeing as how this story ended in 2009 and there hasn't been any sort of hint towards another story... it makes me want to cry. I see many ideas for one if you wanted to make one,but this is a satisfying ending, which wraps up any loose threads.
BrackentheInvisible101 chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
This is AWESOME! Keep up the good work.
Sacchin chapter 24 . 5/11/2012
Awesome! I hope there's a sequel! Especially with Minato revealed to his old friends! :3 This was a nice ride!
Sacchin chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
This is so cool and well-written! I'll be reading on! :3
blazblue-domo chapter 24 . 1/6/2011
I love the story! very well written can't wait for another story to come out like this one
Zacheria chapter 24 . 8/19/2010
wow, I really need to get both persona three and devil summoner... By the way this was incredible, Naoto was my favorite charater as soon as she was properly introduced. You did her justice. Love the blending of the games, they all seemed to fit together so well.
DragonGolem chapter 24 . 7/28/2010
Awesome story. Very well written and I'm glad I had a chance to see it.
RandomReview chapter 24 . 1/28/2010
I'll keep this nice and short. The story was wonderfully written and I have little to no complaints as to the overall content. There were some grammatical errors here and there, but too few to have any real detrimental impact on the story.

Anyway wonderfully written and I hope you will continue writing stories such as this.
MFAS chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
I thought it was MyPlace.

ANYWAY I shall continue reading.
James Birdsong chapter 24 . 9/20/2009
Yay and stuff
Tri Edge chapter 24 . 8/13/2009
Superb story !

Have to admit, P4 DO have a lot of reference to Devil Summoner.

Good creation, nice cross-over, well-built story, and everything made sense.

Fantastic art !