Reviews for Veluti In Speculum
TVprogramsfan chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
I really liked the story! :D
Making Naoto and Minato siblings was a great idea :D
October Autumn chapter 24 . 4/26/2014
I so wish there was a sequel to this! Devil Summoners and persona users working together to solve a mystery is something I'd like to ,seeing as how this story ended in 2009 and there hasn't been any sort of hint towards another story... it makes me want to cry. I see many ideas for one if you wanted to make one,but this is a satisfying ending, which wraps up any loose threads.
Miwokgirl101 chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
This is AWESOME! Keep up the good work.
Sacchin chapter 24 . 5/11/2012
Awesome! I hope there's a sequel! Especially with Minato revealed to his old friends! :3 This was a nice ride!
Sacchin chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
This is so cool and well-written! I'll be reading on! :3
blazblue-domo chapter 24 . 1/6/2011
I love the story! very well written can't wait for another story to come out like this one
Zacheria chapter 24 . 8/19/2010
wow, I really need to get both persona three and devil summoner... By the way this was incredible, Naoto was my favorite charater as soon as she was properly introduced. You did her justice. Love the blending of the games, they all seemed to fit together so well.
DragonGolem chapter 24 . 7/28/2010
Awesome story. Very well written and I'm glad I had a chance to see it.
RandomReview chapter 24 . 1/28/2010
I'll keep this nice and short. The story was wonderfully written and I have little to no complaints as to the overall content. There were some grammatical errors here and there, but too few to have any real detrimental impact on the story.

Anyway wonderfully written and I hope you will continue writing stories such as this.
MFAS chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
I thought it was MyPlace.

ANYWAY I shall continue reading.
James Birdsong chapter 24 . 9/20/2009
Yay and stuff
Tri Edge chapter 24 . 8/13/2009
Superb story !

Have to admit, P4 DO have a lot of reference to Devil Summoner.

Good creation, nice cross-over, well-built story, and everything made sense.

Fantastic art !
Veggiemite chapter 24 . 6/7/2009
Wow this was a great 'what if?' story. The plots of both games combined very well with one another and the sibling bond between Minato and Naoto was so genuine. Awesome stuff!
hihazuki chapter 24 . 6/7/2009
Oh my god... y am I crying?

This ending was great... the way you added the P3 characters at the very last minute... and the way they were shocked... that made me laugh a little.

Veluti In Speculum is a tremendously enormous sucess. Congratulations.
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 24 . 6/6/2009
And a job well done! I gotta tell ya, I really enjoyed reading this, very entertaining.

Hehehe, Fenrir... he got pissed off... (One of my favorite demons right there.)

Yeah, awesome job, I hope to see some more stories coming from you!