Reviews for The Inquisitor's Son
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 70 . 8/30
I have been obsessed with this fan fiction for the past three days, and I've loved every second of it. It made me laugh, it made cry, and everything in between. I loved seeing Scorpius grow as a character. This is, by far, one of my favorite stories on the site. Thank you so much for writing this.
BlacksSunflower chapter 60 . 6/10
I called it
ghostadmiral15 chapter 18 . 6/6
I. Just Died.
I think a member of the Inquisitorial squad is the Inquisitor. Probably Pansy P.
ghostadmiral15 chapter 70 . 6/6
BOO HOO!
ghostadmiral15 chapter 43 . 6/6
I am going to cry. WHEN IS SABINE GOING TO APPEAR NEXT?
Noonie chapter 70 . 4/30
I've done nothing much but read this story all the way through the past few days... thanks so much for writing! It was really engaging, well thought out and planned. Few plot holes to distract, and characters I loved and hated with a passion :)
lordshuvra chapter 70 . 4/1
It was a really good story . keep writing this kind of story.
Amazing chapter 70 . 12/27/2015
I do not know why I had not read this story before but it was one of the best I have ever read
Guest chapter 30 . 11/4/2015
I'm really enjoying this story, but I would just like to warn you to be slightly careful when writing about British characters. As I'm British, I really notice things that are clearly America, for example in this chapter when they ate biscuits and Shepherd's pie for dinner that seemed strange to me as biscuits here are what you call "cookies". I don't think we have the equivalent of American biscuits, I see it's some kind of bread, sort of like a scone? I can't imagine having a scone with Shepherd's pie though! Anyway, it's a great story, just remember to look out for these slight cultural differences! I hope that this review was constructive and you don't take it badly as I think you've written this story brilliantly, I just thought I would make you aware of the issue in case you write about British characters again.
sammy smith chapter 70 . 8/24/2015
Absolutely loved it, was absolutely amazing :)
Guest chapter 69 . 3/27/2015
I have absolutely loved your story. You do suspense very well. It was well written and well paced. I do wish that Lily had been more than just the damsel in distress.
But you had great characterization and a good mix of serious and funny. Great job!
oneeyereader chapter 70 . 3/6/2015
Party time !
oneeyereader chapter 23 . 3/5/2015
Dracos patronus is a Ferret
oneeyereader chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
There area lot of roxanne storys and a lot of rose stories as well.
oneeyereader chapter 13 . 3/3/2015
Need to work on your grammer.
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »