Reviews for The Midnight Release Party
artificial-ice chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ah, this was funny. I was laughing the entire time. The mental image of a terrified Mello surrounded by rabid Harry Potter fan girls was hilarious. Good job.
Sakura02 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh, Matt. :D I never was able to attend a midnight release party for the series (I didn't become hooked until after the release of the fifth book), but I feel like I've sort of lived through one through Matt and Mello. I feel like I have the same ideas as the crazy fangirl that was tryingto talk to Mello. Haha. This was really very entertaining, and I hope you'll write about the boys going on another one of these adventures. Maybe they can go see the movie!
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
So cute and funny! I lvoed when he's like, "Are you serious?" "No, I am not Siruis!"

One thing that bothered me though is once you used the word "crowd" like, three times in one sentence. That kind of stuff kind of annoys me, but that was just a small thing. Good job!
onononononononono chapter 1 . 9/21/2009

Though you probably were at the release party right?
IFdreamer chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was interesting. It was nice to indulge in two of my favorite things: Death Note and Harry Potter. :) I'm not exactly a Harry Potter nerd though (I don't cosplay, shun spoilers, declare undying love for the characters, etc), and your portrayal of the Matt/Mello relationship was maybe a little too sweet for my liking, but for a person like me with a low boredom threshold, these two topics you touched, that would have been quite bland if taken separately, were satisfying enough together. :) Good job.

I've never heard of Wizard Rock before. :D That was intriguing. Are there real bands like that, with signed record deals and everything? :) Might check it out sometime - it sounds amusing. :)
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That's totally what it's like! XD

And that was SO adorable 3 3 3
annakas chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was hilarious. Grumbling Mello, fanboy Matt. Loved it. And the ending was just so sweet.
lozzy035 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
aw that was sweet of mello snd its true matt does give up everything for mello but its only cause he loves him D
ProngsTheNextGeneration chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I love this!I'm not a great fan of the MattXMello pairing but..this is great~!

Even when I was still watching the Death Note series, I always thought Matt and Mello has something going on between them..:D

..I, too, am a big Harry Potter fan, and if Matt does exists and if he, too, is one..I will have to hug him and won't get tired of chatting with him all day..hahaXD

..Anyways, if only Mello's a girl..I guess it would be better:D
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
XD this is hilarious. poor mello, i can just imagine him being all traumatized. i loved it. :3
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
-snickersnort- This was pretty cute. I enjoyed the craziness and all the fantalk that any non-fan would get lost by. -pets Mello- And of course, hurray for Mello surviving!
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
being a Harry Potter fan myself i thought this was brilliant. Though i'm not so obsessed as to go to a midnight release party ... i love my sleep too much.

i also love the way you've protrayed Matt. What a fan!

Keep up the good work, coz i'm looking forward to reading more of your Matt and Mello fluff
Interstella chapter 1 . 3/21/2009

I love it.

Gives me inspiration for the opening party of the last movie (We're cosplaying and everything). I should be the odd one out and cosplay as Matt...

Then I'd blame you
parasitic chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was great. I was grinning a lot. XD I love that you wrote it from Mello's perspective, and it's funny to me because I would pretty much have responded like Mello. No, cosplay is totally different! *sarcasm*
SapphireMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
XD yay HP fans! woot woot! XD

this was hilarious XD made my night..XD