Reviews for The Things We Accept
necessitytd chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Nice moment bn Jenny and Tim
necessitytd chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Ha! Nice surprise spanking... wasn't expecting that pairing in this fic.
necessitytd chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Jenny might be surprised but she would be the only one. :) I think the issue of trust has been resolved. *heart*
necessitytd chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I've always enjoyed power struggles between Jenny and Gibbs.
necessitytd chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
A baseball through a window? Lol.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
It is nice to see Cynthia included and mentioned in a story.
Indigo1100 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Nice story! Pissing contest indeed! And go flashback Jenny! Equality all the way. Thanks!
Mallidawn chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Like all of your stories, this is terrific!
Ashleyder1 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Really good story!
katklaws chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
stumbled across this story and... wow. poor tim. excellent writing. i couldn't read it with a straight face tho, i hope you're not offended. i will be looking into your other stories! :3
PaperHat chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Really good scene with Tim and Jen. I liked the way you had both of these characters opening up to one another.

Gibbs with a cane. No wonder Jen does what she's told, most of the time! LOL! She didn't expect that!

"She felt a sense of calmness return, and knew that she would be OK." Just loved that line.
PaperHat chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
Aw Tim is such a sweetie. I can just see the startled look on his face when he realised that Gibbs did the same thing to Jen.

Loved the flashback.
anbargal chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
This was a very different perspective on the dynamics of Jenn and Gibbs, with Tim of all people thrown in the middle. I enjoyed reading it.
wandamarie chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
tragicpoetry1 chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
Every time I read a Gibbs hurting, BDSMing one of his agents or Jenny I get so damn excited...

**purrs**