Reviews for Airmail
It's nearly 5 am and I just finished the whole story in one block.

You nearly killed me with that ending. So unbelievably sad, even though I felt it coming. My heart hurts for Rei and Jadeite after this.

Great job on this, even though it almost made me cry!
Q chapter 42 . 12/31/2014
Oh my gosh, you are such an amazing writer! I spent my whole afternoon/evening reading through Airmail, and I absolutely loved it!
angeljme chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Mina is so crazy, it is the same whether she's depressed or serious. I can almost see the fire in Rei's eyes telling her to not come back at the shrine.
Llavender chapter 39 . 11/27/2014
What a beautifully sad chapter! V&K love is so tormenting! Your story is really engaging!
Llavender chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
This is lovely. I like the way you created a list for Minako. That's creative!
fieryantares chapter 42 . 10/29/2014
A-WE-SO-ME.
SilverIcy chapter 42 . 7/9/2014
Wow. That's very intense emotional story. You got me all mess up emotionally and cry over the heartbreaking Ando and Rei scenes. I cannot fathom why this story has so few reviews, it should deserve the many reviews from the readers.
Vanillabeancobain chapter 42 . 5/10/2014
This was beautiful. Your writing style is so expressive and poetic and the characterisation was spot on. You should be proud of this story, it's incredible.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 33 . 10/6/2013
Men wear cologne, women wear perfume
Ame Yumeko chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
As a longtime Sen/Shi fan, I'm a little embarrassed to admit I've never read this before. And wow, I've been missing out! This chapter was the quintessential Minako. I think this is exactly how she'd react to seeing him again (a lot more realistic than stories where they immediately start bickering or she just runs back into his arms as if nothing happened.) It was funny, but kind of heartbreaking at the same time. But there are lots of chapters left! Plenty of time for them to work things out! ...Right?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This story is so under-reviewed!
Ashen Author chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Umino? As in Naru and Usagi's friend Umino? With the glasses? This wasn't the best name choice, I think.
Ashen Author chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
And Rei meets Kunzite first. I wonder when Zoicite is going to show up. You're characterizing everyone very well.
Ashen Author chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
I like that she met Jadeite instead of Zoicite.
Ashen Author chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I liked Minako and Makoto's argument. very funny. Especially since we're reading this on the net, so Minako missed a big example in her favor: FANFIC