Reviews for Harry Potter and the Weaver's Diary
guest chapter 2 . 6/24
I love the fact that Harry enjoys Herbology! Because I think that sounds like a very useful and fun subject.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 1/9
Love how Harry met Ginny
Just William chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
An update would be most appreciated.
Tregonsee chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Allo! M. Sohrano:
This a very promising beginning to your rewrite of canon. Don't leave us hanging!

Don't let Bill put Harry in a straitjacket when he'd been doing so well with the diary.
Harry needs practice much more than 'instruction' by someone barely able to
see the possibilities of Harry and Ginny's talent. Don't have Mister Magoo teaching
Chuck Yeager how to fly!

So far you have shown more writing skill and imagination than JKR : Please return
to this story! I've been waiting years for the return of Intromit, cts and RossWrock
don't add you name to this list.
AdilaRain chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
This story is so awesome!

I hope you update when you have the time!
nayin17 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Wish you'll finish this story
stars90 chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
This is terrific! You have some wonderful concepts here, especially your perceptions of how magic works and how Harry and Ginny are different. I'd absolutely love to see this story continue.
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
I hope you come back
Arithmetic13 chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Great story so far! UPDATE SOON!
Cartman1701 chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
This is a great story, it would be a shame if this story was abandoned.
justWritingAT chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
I accidentally chanced upon this story and found it pretty refreshing. It is a new idea that hasn't been explored. I love the way you have handled the characters. I do hope that you continue with this, even though it has been quite some time since you posted here.

Anyway, best of luck for the rest of your ventures.
Mommy3 chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
This is such a great story so far, I really hope that you continue it.
PurpleBullet chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
I really like this story. I cant' wait until you post the next chapter.
jimhh chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
This has the makings of one of the truly great stories on fanfic, trust me as I have probably read at leas thousand of them, sorry don't read slash stories. I cant wait for the next chapter it should be really good, HMMMmmm I wonder how being a spell weaver would effect the anamagus transformation? or appration for that mater? should be interesting to see your twist on these and many more possibilities in this story. Keep up the good work and thank you for a truly orginial twist on the story.
EmlynMara chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
This is a great story with a lot of potential. I certainly hope it hasn't been abandoned. One nitpick, you really ought to use Mum instead of Mom. Other than that, I really hope you continue the story.