Reviews for The Principle of the Thing
CrystalDragon791 chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
No one is invincible, *dollface*.

I like this chappie. Joker definitely IC, but are you sure a mobster would go to all that trouble for a girl he barely knew? My favorite part was when Joker helped Esme up, kissed her on the cheek, and gave her the knife. I can just see the "oh hell no please no" look on Mickey's face.

And yes, every time I read "Mickey" in your rough drafts, I thought of that song and 90's cheerleaders. *chuckle* Good times, good times. :)
takara410 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
love it please continue
CrystalDragon791 chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Well, you changed it since I last read it...for the better. Btw, you really need to finish posting for your Beauty and the Beast parody, especially because you've already FINISHED ALL THE CHAPTERS. Just sayin'. Joker is ICC, and I particularly like the rhyme about the piggies. Very nice. :3
CrystalDragon791 chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Teehee. I STILL love the legs comment. Also the one about "Use your imagination, or better yet, we can use my imagination". Priceless. Joker at his finest.

It bugs me a little that Esme's always spooked when the Joker shows up. I know it's a frickin' criminal mastermind in her bedroom, but remember how much we hate Ann after she starts screaming? That's where I'm headed with Esme. Not on a fast track, mind you, more like on a particularly stubborn and stupid mule, but it's getting to that point.

Other than that, GREAT WORK! :)
RavenclawRebel chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
That was amazing! Sorry for not reviewing to the first chapter! But I'll review every chapter here on out! Please update soon!
CrystalDragon791 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
I've already reviewed this, but you said to do it online, so hear I am. Why is the first paragraph centered on the page? And definitive is spelled d-e-f-i-n-I-t-i-v-e. :p

Cheers, mate.
CrystalDragon791 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
You know, I thought the speaker here was Joker the first time I read this. Hn. Now I know it's Ezzy, though. Hn.
MissGalore chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
o, sounds awfully interesting! get something up soon please.

;D
nolongeractiveignoredelete chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I think this is an interesting beginning, definitely short though. No, I'm not "intruged". Intrigued maybe. (You really ought to fix that typo) We'll see.

I would recommend working on the fluency of your sentences, because some of the ones you have right now seem to be a bit rushed in parts. Although it is somewhat hard to tell with a piece with such few sentences ;D

Oh and there was one thing that kind of bothered me, the whole "I would be part of the eaters". I don't know, "eaters" just sounds really silly. I think "hunters" might sound better. Up to you though.

Hope this helps,