Reviews for A Shoulder to Lean On
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Aw, it's too bad that this seems to be done with. Whatever, I personally enjoyed reading it very much. I'm afraid I can't really judge on OOC-ness one way or another, I'm pretty out of touch with the games myself. Gah, I really wanted to know WHY Daxter wasn't with Torn anymore. Too bad. Well, it was really a great read, so thanks for writing what IS here.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
TV Tropes recomended this fanfiction. And its awesome if you continued it. It's such a waste of a perfectly good premise. Nice job and very well written.
Psychotic Chipmunk chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
PLEASE PLEASE continue this! PLEASE! I love this story, I think it's amazing!
thread chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
You are a very good wrighter. i liked how torn was thinking ways to get the baron mad. I say you should continue on with this story.
DarkEcoFreak chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Aww it's not finished! I really liked was there was of this story (even though Jak "died")! You should really continue this!
Laurho chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Aww. That's so depressing...
And sad that you haven't updated in forever. Double depression D:
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
I'm pretty sure all of the cutscenes are on YouTube, if that would help you with the characters.

This is a really great fic so far. Keep up the good work!
999 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Please update soon. I can't wait for everyone's reactions when they discover that Daxter was originally an elf!
Oblique Strategies chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
I read all of the present chapters before starting this review, so this is my summary of all of them.

You write very well; I think your main strength is your choice of descriptive writing, using periphrastic language to describe the characters. Sometimes it is like reading Old Icelandic poetry, which is full of it! As a descriptive writer myself, this sort of stuff really appeals to me.

Your chapters are quite littered with grammatical and spelling errors though, which is your main flaw. It's not unreadable, which is good, but as a prescriptivist I advise you to better check your chapters before uploading.

The story is progressing well. I'm surprised that Tess has not showed up yet. I hope she appears at some point.

Well done, and keep up the writing.
FYI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on Any story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally put your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. These stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
Bookworm Gal chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Things just keep progressing from bad to worse for Daxter. I hope that someone, regardless of it is Torn or Jak back from the dead, shows up to help soon.
OrangeSkye2772 chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Nooooooo

Daxter!
bloody raptor chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
Well Daxter's screwed
bloody raptor chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
Please continue
Thegamer77 chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
I would love to know how it goes further. I hope you will finish this.