Reviews for Heart Knows Calm
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
ALL the love for this fic.
ChrissyGirl85 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is one my favorite fanfics!
forthechills chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
"And that's how they spend the evening, fake mister and missus, talking about books that ain't been written yet."

This is so perfectly Juliet-and-Sawyer shaped; it is so easy to see them in this. I loved it!
Fantita chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I'm reading this for the first time and I absolutely loved it!

Both Juliet and Sawyer are nicely written and the end is perfect.

I couldn't help but smile when I read the mention of Duran Duran. Gee I still love this band!
cleared account 02 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Aww... my favorite bit was at the end - although the entire thing was great.
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I liked this and I liked the ending. It was very in tune with you framed the rest of the story.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Amazingly written. I love the way you wrote Sawyer's progress in moving on from Kate. Absolutely beautiful.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
So beautifully written. The thing I love most about your writing is that everything is so delightfully subtle. It's not like every turn is an anvil ready to smack the reader in the face. The development of Juliet and Sawyer's relationship is so real, and I buy it. And the pain for Kate is real too. Once again, there is seriously no comparison to your talent as an author.

The General
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
"He’s so damn tired of breaking things."

This was so Sawyer...James, whatever. Perfect, to a t, I could hear his accent in your writing.

So yeah, i liked it.
Ciboulette chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was fantastic! I think you captured their relationship beautifully. I'm putting this on my favourites! :D
beautifulworld chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
*falls in love with Juliet/Sawyer all over again*

Beautiful fic. Thank you *adds to favourites*
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That was absolutely beautiful. Perfect gap-filler for the Dharma years. :)
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I don't know how I missed this the first time around, but I'm glad I found it. What a wonderful fic.

He relaxes. “You got a bed, you know.”

“I know.” She gives him a slight smile. “Morning.”

“Morning.” He says it quiet, because there’s something gentle about the moment, something that it’d be all too easy to shatter. He’s so damn tired of breaking things. He smiles back at her.

I really enjoyed this scene. As James said, there was something 'gentle'. That's what makes this pairing so good. Truth. Genuine, unguarded truth. Moments like this and how James recognizes it are wonderful.

I also like your Sawyer voice and his descriptions of Miles and teaching Jinn the swear. Very well done.

Please write more, star.
rominastephanie chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This was beautiful; the writing was so fluent, poetic and breath-taking! I'm not a big fan of the Sawyer/Juliet ship, but I liked this story because here, one sees the actual transition: how his feelings for Kate were subdued and how he started looking at Juliet in a different light. There wasn't such a transition on the show and I guess that's what bothers me. It's a very believable piece, and I can really picture this happening. I also like to believe that his feelings for Kate would never wholly disappear, but Sawyer deserves to be someone's number one (and he always was Kate's second choice, which bumbs me out). Anyways, enough of my lamentations. Just - amazing writing and I really hope you'll decide to write some more Skate & Suliet in the future.
xxpoisonivyxx chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Very, very excellent, as always.

This is exactly how Juliet and Sawyer are. A very honest portrayal of Sawyer deciding to reach for some happiness.