Reviews for Whoa We're Parents
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Thanks for the shout out and great work young one keep it coming
MaxximumRide666 chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
That was random and violent!

But who doesn't love a good bit o' random violence? XD

Jake Ryan deserves everything he gets! Just plain hate him XD

Awesomeness, dude! Just awesome ) can't wait for more from ya XD
croaker001 chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Great chapter. I definitely didn't see that coming. At least she managed to get in a good shot to Jake's face at the beginning, lol. Definitely not the best idea bringing weapons to a fight where you are so badly outnumbered. I love that Jaycee was the one bandaging them up, repaying Mandy for taking care of her. Kind of sucks that Alexa ran left, but hopefully she'll be safer with her mom. Keep up the good work. Update soon.
areader97 chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
THIS STORY IS AWESOME PMS ASAP
MaxximumRide666 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
That was an awesome chapter dude!

Felt so bad for Jaycee but Andy and Kris made me lol XD

You totally rock with this story, sorry i haven't reviewed till now but i wanna know what happens next XD

I wonder if Mandy will ever figure it out about Jaycee and i want K.T. and Kris to get together properly! They are awesome together XD

Anywho, i love it )
lita rocks LbC chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
aww i feel sorry for arron! haha. she should have gotten herself a monster or something. haha. great chapter.
croaker001 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
*looks at date* Hey, it hasn't been three months yet, lol. Anyway, I liked the chapter. I didn't notice anything off with it, other than where Arron is speaking and you wrote Andy, or at least that is what it looks like to me. I love how Jaycee snuggled to Mandy when she took Arron's place, lol. I kind of wanted her to stay upstairs and snuggle her some more :). I thought it was cute that K.T. was upset Jaycee was it pain, but she maybe should have gone up to see her. Keep up the good work. Update soon.
lita rocks LbC chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
whoa. good stuff so far! it's kinda hard to remember all the characters that you picked out for the kids, but i managed D mila kunis and jennette mccurdy would so make a cute couple! lol ) great start so far. hope you update soon.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Heh that was awesomeness dude!

Totally worth the wait! Oh and i seriously can't wait for the next chapter! 'Cos you rocked this one XD

Oh and i loved the Andy/Hayley slap! Made me lol XD
croaker001 chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Awesome chapter. Those are all very good questions, and hopefully they will be answered before another 3 months rolls around, lol. Kidding :). I love how many different things are going on, and all the interactions between all the various siblings and friends, because that is how large groups of kids act a lot of the time. Keep up the good work. Update soon.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Lmao love thise story! I got very confused 'cos of all the characters, so i had to read it like 3 times and keep checking the list of characters at the top! But once i got the relationships, it was all good! Come on, come on update dude! I want some Andy/Arron, Lilly/Mikayla, Jaycee/Mandy and K.T./Kris! Especially the first two XD heh heh i shall keep bugging you till you write more )
J.S. Jamesbrooke chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wrong button oops haha oh well. Story is a little confusing because of all the people but I'm sure it'll work itself out, it's really interesting so far anyway.

Plus totally points for Jaycee haha since that's my name! Same spelling and all (no one ever spells it that way.)
croaker001 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Interesting start. Definitely a lot going on. It was slightly confusing because there are just so many names and oc's to keep track of. Maybe you could put a little listing of characters at the beginning, and ages might help too. Keep up the good work. Update soon.