Reviews for Billow
AngelAmore chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
James Malfoy Potter. Yeyyyy. That made my day. Hilarious, absolutly brilliant hilarious.
SaiyaCat chapter 13 . 10/6/2016
wow
Majerus chapter 24 . 8/29/2016
As I stated in Ch 1's review, only you can bring me to enjoy SS/HG and you did that very well.

Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent :)
Majerus chapter 22 . 8/29/2016
Probably your best work - thus far at least. The flow of thoughts was genuine and clear and oh so full of emotions and truths that couldn't be explained any other way.
Majerus chapter 12 . 8/28/2016
"You didn't even have the courage to tell me... that she's not your friend anymore..." and so on.
Dayum!
Majerus chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
Now THAT was a clever twist :)
Majerus chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
erm, that was a terrible prediction.

rather transparent and over revealing, but it should be a lot of (repeated) fun in the end :D
Majerus chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
I'm quite enjoying Snape's approach to his return to school life. The internal monologues are not overdone, yet reveal enough confusion at his own enjoyment to assuage my misgivings.
The write-off of Ron is good enough to be done with.
Now what will be the turning point I wonder?
Jessie Deal chapter 24 . 6/24/2016
This was a cute story but it shows that it is your first. A couple of others of yours I have read (semantics, dismantle the sun and even tempest) show how you've become a better writer since.
but this was still a fun read
wine witch chapter 24 . 4/16/2016
Thank you for this wonderful, sweet and amusing story.
Lisanna14 chapter 24 . 3/28/2016
That was brilliant! :D
Guest chapter 24 . 3/13/2016
Love your story!
katerztaterz chapter 24 . 3/7/2016
Absolutely wonderful. I loved reading this story! And well done for a non-English speaker!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/29/2016
You are a great non-native-speaker.
Thank you for your stories.
:-)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
ok. ok. I didnt want to, but you peck me.
You-Never-Leave-A-House-With-A-Fire-Burning!