Reviews for Billow
Laura chapter 24 . 9/30
I love this story and have read it many many times. Not sure why the sequel Ripple is no longer posted, but if you could please repost Ripple I would be extremely grateful and happy.
I thought this was supposed to be a romance? Snape is nothing more than an overgrown constipated asshole.
Comic Critic chapter 24 . 5/19
Beautiful! Simply beautiful!
hayam chapter 16 . 4/8
I really wonder every time someone writes about "coming up for air" or like you did: his lungs burned - hell, they have noses they can breath through!

I like the story for most of the time, but since a few chapters ago I am worried that you change an adult Hermione more and more into a whining child - well, well see.

It is annoying to have so much wrong words used - for example "Hermione" instead of "Minerva", "her" instead of "his" and misspellings as well - no beta? How does she manage to put "her" chin above "her" head?
thatperfectsomeone chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
Took about 2 days but I finally finished I love this story so sweet.. Love the plotting.. Did Harry and room eve make up with her?
Miravisu chapter 24 . 11/6/2014
*gigglesgrins fondly* :)
hisnhers chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
I enjoyed this! I can't believe it's your first fic. Well done!

Loved Grandma Lux! The last chapter with their section in the History books was great! I'm glad you made them the 'most famous couple' instead of Harry/Ginny! That's payback indeed. lol! Not that being bald for so long waaasn't payback. GREAT IDEA! I laughed and laughed at that. Very well done.

You mentioned a sequel. Did you write one and I missed it? -his
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
This was sweet and cute.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
HappyAuriga chapter 24 . 5/8/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot. Thank you for sharing it. You brightened my day.
mysinger chapter 24 . 4/25/2014
A delightful, heartwarming story! I really liked the relationship between Severus and Hermione. The character of Grandma Lux was a great way to show a softer side of Severus. Well done!
Writtenaspr chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Thank you so much for giving Severus and Minerva that scene of Grandmother/motherly tenderness between them. I never qute could believe in her undying, un -regretful hashness towards him.
They always seem so like kinfolk: proud, blazingly intelligent, dutiful , driven, temperamental and full of passion, but in different ways. No, they are better suited as allies, as friends. but I always wanted to see her be Nice to him, and you ,finally, wrote a scene; thank you. - Reading on. It is brill!
Writtenaspr chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Love it, love it! - oh, for a slightly billowing coat. Your Severus is soooo good. Got to go look up the meaning of the owl's name- I bet it has a meaning- most of these delectable, wellwritten fanfics teaches the reader something in between kisses : Goethes Faust, cookie recipes, how to apologise with the heart. reading on enjoyingly, even if it is far too late...
Yeghishe chapter 24 . 10/23/2013
I am so impressed at your writing, as you are a non-native. There were a few awkward parts with grammar but nothing awful. Great job!

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing.
stacyo72 chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
loved this story. thank you
drasticactions chapter 24 . 8/28/2013