Reviews for Things talk
GirlyReaderSqeak chapter 5 . 4/7
I actually really enjoyed this story and it's a very intresting main idea. It really is good and it's hard to find ones that I like. Good Job! :)
Mr.Potter- The Stag chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
oh why are u doing this to us! Just becoz someone doesn't like your story doesn't mean that you have to punish us all... plzzzzz start your stories if your reading this.. I really feel in love with this story and the others too,of course! I really want to know what happened next.. plzz update this and the other stories as well! plzzzzz, i'm begging you!
Howling Shadow Wolf1122 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Please write more
amal chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
please update soon
lila chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
PLEASE continue writting this story again
sara chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
please continue writing this one i realy like it
Cerryn chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
UPDATE soon plz

THis story is so cool i mean bella can talk to objects! They are always right so y doesnt bella believe them when they say edward likes her? it is so obvi especially when he walks her home n practically anounces he loves her!

Luv ure writin as always so plz plz plz UPDATE real soon

~AJ~
loljker chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
i found it funny how bella is so clueless to everything around her
strawberry chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
I love this story,please update!:)
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
HALLOWEEN!
VeggieGirl15 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
lol Happy Halloween to you too! :D
TWiLiGHTtEEN101 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
wtf? your friends a HUGE bitch for saying that to you. I LOVE your writing, and not just because it has edward in it! I think you really have a knack for this, and you should continue doing what you like to do, make stories! & if your friend really said that to you, then maayybbe she isn't a good friend. My advice? F* her. Love you!
VeggieGirl15 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Well you won't be putting this one on hold for too long! ;)

I really like this story, and can't wait to beta it!

I'll PM you, b/c I have a couple ideas...
reviewcaoimhe chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
i look to more of this story as it goes up, it is an original plot line, and is really a good read.

reviewcaoimhe
Weregirl96 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
omg im so soory i love all of your stories and no matter what any1 says there great! im sorry

your faithful reviewer