Reviews for Things talk
S.P. Tripathi chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
oh why are u doing this to us! Just becoz someone doesn't like your story doesn't mean that you have to punish us all... plzzzzz start your stories if your reading this.. I really feel in love with this story and the others too,of course! I really want to know what happened next.. plzz update this and the other stories as well! plzzzzz, i'm begging you!
Howling Shadow Wolf1122 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Please write more
amal chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
please update soon
lila chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
PLEASE continue writting this story again
sara chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
please continue writing this one i realy like it
PoppiKaur1910 chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
UPDATE soon plz

THis story is so cool i mean bella can talk to objects! They are always right so y doesnt bella believe them when they say edward likes her? it is so obvi especially when he walks her home n practically anounces he loves her!

Luv ure writin as always so plz plz plz UPDATE real soon

~AJ~
loljker chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
i found it funny how bella is so clueless to everything around her
strawberry chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
I love this story,please update!:)
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
HALLOWEEN!
VeggieGirl15 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
lol Happy Halloween to you too! :D
TWiLiGHTtEEN101 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
wtf? your friends a HUGE bitch for saying that to you. I LOVE your writing, and not just because it has edward in it! I think you really have a knack for this, and you should continue doing what you like to do, make stories! & if your friend really said that to you, then maayybbe she isn't a good friend. My advice? F* her. Love you!
VeggieGirl15 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Well you won't be putting this one on hold for too long! ;)

I really like this story, and can't wait to beta it!

I'll PM you, b/c I have a couple ideas...
reviewcaoimhe chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
i look to more of this story as it goes up, it is an original plot line, and is really a good read.

reviewcaoimhe
Weregirl96 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
omg im so soory i love all of your stories and no matter what any1 says there great! im sorry

your faithful reviewer

ih-ledwardc
bellalovesedward1 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
i wish you would continue. i love this story, its the one ive been waiting for you to update. i just want to let you know, no matter what your friends tells you you are a great writer, and that it doesnt matter how many reviews you dont need reviews to tell you, you are good. your not always going to like what reviews say or how many you get, but just wait and they will come. and you will be happy. but i dont think you need to stop. what ever your friend said push it to the back of your mind. i know what you mean when your friends say or do things you dont like but what i do is i look at them and say its my life not yours and i will do what i want and then she will get mad and say well fine and i say i dont really care if they arnt going to be nice and if they are going to upset you then its really not worth it. dont let whatever they said get to you. you are a great wirter and you dont need review to tell you that,

beth keep writing