Reviews for Potluck Love
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
LOVED IT ( squeals happily and starts to dance with happy) Raven: What the hell? Happy get your butt over here. NOW.
Happy: But. (smiles evilly) RAVEN AND BEAST BOY SITTING IN...
they all disapere except for me
me: Aww but it was fun when lasted.
garthom chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
not bad nice and romantic but beast boy and terra make a much nicer and better couple
MiniSquatch chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
It's a shame that BB lacks intellect.
BrokenNevermore chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
I really enjoyed some of the moments in these cute, little shorts. Your ideas are adorable and I think you're really starting to put together a good collection. Mm, not too many suggestions. Proof reading is good. And maybe try to eliminate details that don't contribute to the story so that it flows nicely. They made me smile though :)

Kudos!

-BN
purplenopink chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
I loved that last one. This collection rocks :D
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
I half expected him to start singing "Looking for love in all the wrong places..." Very nice chapter. I laughed out loud when Robin told Beastboy to "stop trying to be sneaky and go"
Raven of Alaska chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Ah, the love between these two is a bright light in this dark world. Said dark world being full of war, hatred, decrimination, wild yapping dogs, along with college essays and finals. No, I don't mind the snow. In fact, I like it. Please continue! Beast Boy and Raven forever! I, Raven of Alaska, shall start the Cult of BBxRaven.. wait, there's already one? Why haven't I been told about it?

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Garfield kissed Raven and she didn't kill him? It's the end of the world! Then she kissed him! It's as I've known for a while. Raven is secretly haboring feelings for Beast Boy/Garfield. She's been a slave to her denial, but Garfield's kiss set her free.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
If the advice you recieved was from Brokennevermore, you would do well to follow any advice 's very good at writing. Your second chapter was very nice. I liked how she said Beastboy's name, not even aware that he was behind her. Her surprise at his sudden "aw man!" was well done. You're doing great so far, keep up the good work.
dark-fire-rebel chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
aw, that was simply adorable...and ironic, what a coincidence that Raven whispered his name at the same time he was sneaking up in back of her. hehe.

looking forward to more fluffs (:
BrokenNevermore chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I must admit that I don't usually reply when people ask me to read their stories. Usually they're just fishing for reviews you see. But since I saw that you've started your own little series of one-shots (fluffs as you put it), well... here I am with some feedback.

You write very well first of all, I think you describe things very nicely. However, I think your content could use a little work. Obviously you've been around for a while and have probably read a lot of stories. You'll generally find that the number of one-shots in which, Beast Boy, finally unable to suppress his love, boldly goes forth and takes Raven into his arms and is surprised by her sudden passionate response. These stories lose their charm after a while.

Remember that one of the greatest joys of writing comes with denying your reader. If the guy gets the girl, well, that's cool. But it's so much more exciting if they don't. Think about why fans get so excited over possible couples in tv shows. Chances are that if the pairing gets together the show is over. Fans enjoy the uncertainty so make good use of that.

Also, be creative. Avoid cliche sentences. Make your characters multi-dimensional. It doesn't hurt you if you deviate from how they were portrayed in the show. Raven's activities don't have to revolve around tea and books and meditation. That stuff gets boring. Real people are complex, so design your characters that way. And put them in interesting situations.

Other than that my only other recommendation is to proofread. Nothing distracts from a story like spelling and grammar errors.

Good job and best of luck! I look forward to reading your next fluff :D
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was great! Beastboy won't be able to sleep for a week! I'd bet that he would end up sitting around with a smile on his lips and a far away look in his like you are going to have a good series going, looking forward to more.