Reviews for Was aus Liebe heraus getan wird
kritika chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Thanks for sharing!

The ending was awesome. Like those really tragic love stories they show in the movies, in which the villain falls for a good girl and then can't kill her, and she ends up killing him instead.

Awesome. Perfectly executed. :D

Thanks again! _
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I like this story a lot and the ending too. I also like the hints of a new dark lord in Tom Riddle through out the story, when Albus says his first student became a dark lord ect. Congratulations!
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh - my ... This was really one of the best Gellert/Albus fictions I've ever read! (and I have read many of them) I loved the way you discribed Gellert; he wasn't just an other evil wizard, but a man who feels a fanatic love. And Albus was somehow the dreaming poet who forces himself from writing an end to his poem that fascinates me so much. I loved the way you discribed their feelings so much!

It was a good idea, too, to link it with the thing he said about Neville in the secound book. I always thought it makes sense.

The thing with your iPod is brilluiant. Not even I am so mad and I am a really AD/GG freak! But I didn't gave my Ipod it's name myself. If had done so, ... ;)

At last I should tell that I am from Germany and my English teacher is responsible for any mistakes I made in this review. :D But your German title is very good! There are no mistakes in it and it sounds very well!

Bye, Belladonna
theNightElf chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That's really sad, and really well written. Poor Dumbledore! Poor Grindelwald, even!
shikelly chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
It's really an awesome story.I love it!I have to say I don't like Albus D so much when I read the books,but you give me a new ,as I am a Chinese girl,would you mind if I translate your story into Chinese to share with my friends?Please...I'll try my best!
marizariphaldin chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
well done! I liked your insights into both their characters and that you allowed Gellert some remaining human emotions. I don't think there's really a problem with the flow. I was initially confused as to why they Disapparated, but in the end I liked it. One caveat, though: it sounds as though this "relatively close village" is in England; however, that doesn't fit with canon in that Dumbledore told Harry that Gellert's war never came to England...

all in all, excellent!
SlytherinsScribe chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
... Wow

You never fail to amaze me with your stories.

And, if you have time, go to my profile page, I have a new one shot up too.

-Wyrd
maia 22 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
getan, not gethan. Although I have problems with any german older than about 1900 so get a real german to check it for you! :P

great duel though :)
Obake chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This was lovely. One of the better duel stories imo.