Reviews for Lackluster
Kurosaki224 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
"It's just a cold, Dean. Suck it up, Dean. You'll kill old people, Dean."
That is the best line I have ever read in any fanfiction ever. XDDD
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Nice. I really enjoyed the realism and the character profiles. Thanks.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh, what a great story, Enkidu. Filled with lots of fevered Dean, humour and brotherly fluff. I desperately long to read more like that. *sniffles*

The 'guard' at the nursery home and Dean's complaining about Sam driving the Impala was simply priceless. *huge grin*
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Hahaha. First thing I loved was the part about Dean's unflattering turtle comments. Just adding the right word can really make a sentence come to life. Unflattering is that word, haha. And like everyone else I'm sure, I was positively giggly over Dean's "You saying I'm germy?" line. I can just picture the guard's flabbergasted, trying to remain cool expression in the face of Dean's fevery crankiness. And of course, I totally heart the ending. All around awesomeness, missy! You rock.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Hugs story. How did I miss these? Looks at self in mirror and berates for being unobservant.
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Favorite line: “It’s just a cold, Dean. Suck it up, Dean. You’ll kill old people, Dean.” XD

Oh Enkidu, you make me so happy! :D Loveloveloved this - you've got those boys nailed down perfectly *melt* Of course Dean isn't *dying*, but he's going to make himself feel better by proclaiming to be. And Sam is such a saint - my sister wouldn't be half so patient with me! Very satisfied, very content - I think I'm sufficiently tied over til tomorrow :D
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
It’s just a cold, Dean. Suck it up, Dean. You’ll kill old people, Dean.”

I LOVE that line right there. I can totally hear Dean grumbling about not being let into the nursing home and saying those things. Such a "Deanism" LOL.
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Wonderful. Great job and I enjoyed it all...it's just a cold. *eye roll* Yeah okay, it's just a cold.
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aw, awesome fic.

Good job!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
AW! Poor baby... I'm thinking I may have to break my own long-stnding rule of never revealing when my birthday is if it means I get a mailbox full of these lovelies!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hi. Have I told you lately that you're wonderful? Because. Hi.

You faked this week's drabble challenge?

*composes self*

Semi-feverish stuffed-up Dean. Oh my. OK. Favourite parts: "You'll kill old people, Dean." And Dean relaxed and exhausted and cozied up in the bed zoning out to the movie and curled around a bag of lozenges. ADORABLE. And the forehead feel, and the detailedness of the forehead feel. And the part where Dean was deciding whether to come visit me/deciding whether to take a shower and the part where he was hanging out at the library with you/waiting up for Sam. And that Sam is jerk-proof. And the whole argument about "You can't come into the nursing home because you're sick." And Sam and his surreptitious watching of Dean, especially this: "Sam raked his eyes over Dean. ... His skin was pale and he winced on each swallow and sniff." And that quiet Dean is more worrying than whining Dean. And the way when Dean wants to come along for the hustling Sam says, "Dean. No." Like it's a terrible idea, which is an awesome hint about just how crappy Dean must look. And that his nose is rosy.

*crazy mad smishes*
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh, I loved the last bit, watching a movei together, then when Dean falls asleep Sam being all brotherly and such! Adorable! Great job.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
"Yeah. You’re right. It’s just a cold." - Poor Dean! Sam should know better than this.

Just priceless lines:

"Sryisuchajek."

"You saying I’m germy?"

"You can rub it on yourself. At least put some under your nose, it’ll help you breathe."

"I think I’d rather suffocate."

Great job! I'm glad it's Mad Server' birthday, we all get present. Thank you.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I like! It definitely sounds like the stubborn Dean we know!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
You know what made me laugh out loud and scare my roommates!

THE WHOLE CAR ''fight'' THING IN THE BEGINING OF THE FIC!

"“You saying I’m germy?” Dean huffed challengingly."

DEAN BEING GERMY! ROFL!