Reviews for Wings of Desire
Dean chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I don't think that Dean would hit Sam unless he had to.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Hope, what hell had none of.
AllThingsInsane chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Very good story!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
What a tough, fever-induced nightmare to have. But Sammy was there for Dean and helped him drink something and offered an ear to listen if his troubled brother wanted to talk.

After that joke, the relief which was accompanied by the heart-felt laughter (for the first time in a long time) really felt like hope to the reader too.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Nice! Lovely present for Mad Server... and nice to have a bit of hope at the end... Funnily enough, today is the anniversary of my hubby and my first date (20 years ago - yikes!) and we went to see... Wings of Desire! too funny...
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Thank you!

I love the filmy silence... and Sam's non-answer when Dean asks if he was dreaming... and how invested and affected and steady Sam is. And the hope at the end. And the fact that Dean had a fever... but then you probably could have guessed that... :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
So great, I just loved the ending of this story. Such a great sentiment. The boys, they never can say I love you, but all the things they do and say does that for them.
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Nice job!

Phoebe
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I love that quote. Nicely done.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Thanks for giving us the boys laughing together. You're right...that IS hopeful!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That last line is so so cute! I really liked it! This was a really great drabble. Poor Dean a million times over! Great job.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
And then there it was. Hope, faint, infinitesimal, minuscule, microscopic, virtually undetectable hope.

You make me melt.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Hope! I'm grabbing at hope these days. This whole season is very worrying and I'm struggling a little with it. Really love what you've done here, tho.

Great job!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
*Wiping away tears.*

That was beyond beautiful.
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 3/8/2009