Reviews for Icha Icha Memoirs
sortajan chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
God damn you can write lemons
fosterj883 chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
love the story, though i would say that if kin and tayuya were, in fact virgins, they would still have intact hymens, which would need to be broken, virginity isn't measured by if someone has jizzed in you, it is measured by whether or not your hymen is intact. so they would have lost their virginity at the beginning of sex.

still though, good story
HybridTailedFox chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Nice stories, loved them all...

Could you do some of these girls perhaps in the future? Yuugao, Kurenai, Anko, Karin, FemNaruto (if that doesnt creep you out), FemSasuke (agin, if it doesnt creep you), Ino, Konan, I'll think of more later XD

And I'd like to see the 'follow-up' to the Tayuya and Kin one...

-HybridTailedFox/HybridKyuubiSama/HTF/HKS
DeactivatedAccount111 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
This is a good story Naraku. Though you could have done a 7th chapter with the Nanabi jinchuriki, Fu.
pkp033 chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I remember reading this story before but I think there was a Naruto/Hanabi chapter. Did you scrap that?
Magicly Insane chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
(Bows in reverence) All hail King Gana Naraku! For he is the perverted menter of hentai lovers everywhere!
Magicly Insane chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
You are my god... I shall worship your stories.. But not now because i have exploded too many times.
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Wow, a realistic lemon! Who would of thought it was possible? All these years I've been here, and I've never found one lemon that was actually realistic. Someone finally realised that a virgin on a 12' cock does not only make the girl hurt for a few seconds or only wince in pain. I give you two thumbs up, my friend. Two thinbs, and everything else that good job. If there was a contest (like the [insert year year] Fanfiction Awards) for lemons, I'd nominate you.
domi1187 chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
i think that Hinata is nike
Lord Blood chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
you're good at writing lemons. no doubt there.

however, while this story is all about the sex, the fact that you have COMBINED konoha modern day things bothers me. i've seen people write in konoha (of course) and write in modern day japan or new york or whatever city their highschool!naruto chars are in, but combining ninjas with nyc and konoha and suna just doesn't work.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
OH..MY...GOD!...OH MY FREAKING...SUNUVABI... YOU GODDAMMED SNEAKY LITTLE FUCKING BASTARD... you totally fucking cheated...hehehe
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
is the next girl kyuubi?
Kaiba1288 chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
Osiris Gainsborough chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
(_) Thank u for supplyin' many dreams to come.
Kyuubi16 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
HEY be on the look out for 'Sloths-Are-The-Best' he's going around reporting Lemon stories and such. Just thought I warn you...