Reviews for From Flight to Fall
Korregidora chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
So tragic :( Good story but it made me cry lol.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
WOW O_O I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
So sad.
AsadLittleMuss chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
this was great i loved it!
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
"and maybe...just maybe..." aaaagghh! Maybe what? Noooo that just killed me! :( Aahhh,,, I don't understand...

Well, good job, though haha lol :)
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Sadness! I! But I loved it lol! Great job!
Kanryu chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Beautiful. Your story made my tears flow, and it is just written wonderfully. I hope to read your other stories as well! Thank you for such a lovely piece.
PandaBear.xo chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Loved it.. Very sad at the end.. Made me cry.. xD.. Still kinda tearing.. lol x3 I loved how naruto would die the the man he over so much.. Good job.. :)
MS chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was just so was really touching and made me want to cry...but its really good...but really sad...
67567hhhiii chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
i thought that it was stupid, and that it didnt have a point.
clockwork-boosh chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Aww, that's so sad/cute/awesome!

Konoko89 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow. Once again you amaze me! This was so touching and moving. I want to cry. I wish they hadnt died though :( But the story definitely would not have the same impact if they hadn't.
Cheska chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
So sad. Such a sad yet wonderful story. All good things must come to an end... *sighs*

I'm glad that they managed to be together for a time, anyway. :/
CannibalFrankie chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
You know what happens when you read a sad fanfic and you listen to really sad music?...You cry your heart out!...Okay well only me I suppose heh...Anyway! I really liked your story, I had a bit of tears in my eyes when I finished...I didn't really expected that to happen...10 on 10 ! hihi :D
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009