Reviews for Since Before
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
wOw. This is incredible. And absolutely buggering adorable! I love the Arthur/Merlin dynamic. God they should have been cannon! By the way, you are an incredible writer. :)
bribright91 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
So sweet. I've been looking for a fic where the two of them were childhood friends. I only wish the story was longer. Thanks for posting!
Midnight Venom chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
Awwwweee! :3
PaintYellow chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
I so love the possesive Arthur and the end was so sweet! Long live Arthur and Merlin
JustOneBreath92 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
This story love :D very cute, although i would have been very interested in reading some more of this, but i guess i'll just have to hope you write more merthur :)
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
yay! Baby!Merlin/Arthur possesiveness. Love it.
penguinlover250 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
I loved this! It was so well written and funny and sweet. Haha great job :)
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Damn, if I thought the first one was adorable nothing beats this! A teary-eyed Merlin, knowing how to get what he wants already! ;) All-knowing Morgana is so damn cute, too. :) I could just imagine her meddling with Merlin and Arthur's love life if she didn't turn evil in the series. XD
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
loverboysgirl chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
yodawolf chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Wow, this was a very unique and interesting story idea, with Merlin starting out in the castle and Hunith being Arthur's babysitter. It was also quite funny when Arthur asked Merlin to be his manservant, thinking he couldn't be that bad. Oh how wrong he is. ;D Lots of cute, romantic moments too. I'm a fan. Awesome story. :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 8 . 10/18/2011