Reviews for This Modern Love
ObscuraDemon chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Fuck... I read waaaaay to much Soren/Ike stuff. But it's just so fucking adorable. This was cute. Good Job.
fire phoenixia chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
You have to write more Ike/Soren. You just have to. :)
Sarcism chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
"Well, since the previous dates with Elincia, Lethe, Marcia, Aimee, and Mia didn't go anywhere, I thought we'd try something different."

"Mia chose this choice time to actually be on time for once. Soren wasn't sure if he was relieved for this or not.

"Morning, Soren and – oooh, who is this? He's dreamy.""

She wouldn't need to ask if she had already gone on a date with him :P Just thought I should point that out to you. I may have missed out on something, so I can't say for certain if this was an intentional error, though!
sychopenguin5 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Teehee, i love that Ike & Soren went on a Renn Faire date. I 3 Renn Faires!

Love how you slipped little hints of canon into your alternate universe, like the boys' outfits at Renn Faire and ESPECIALLY that Ike and Mia are both swordfighters! I also 3 swordfighting! (I have been know to show very marked similarities to Ike.)

I agree with Mia; lack of "a mid-library shirtless men wrestling fest" is most definitely a travesty!
nijibug chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
"He had a stackful of DVDs, which meant the horror had started – he was going on a Meg Ryan Romantic Comedy binge."

Ahaha, I can always count on coming back to this fic to cheer me up! :]

Awww, and Ike & Soren watching Princess Bridge!

Hehe, the Goldoan Takeout was a nice touch too.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
awww it's over? nuuu! it was so beautiful! and seriously Ranulf is awsome! ahahahahh your fic is so cute I love it!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
awwww so cute! Finally they are together!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Poor Soren he's afriad of the darneks D:
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
ahahah Ranulf is awsome! lol! poor Soren! XD is odvious Hearter is the thief XD
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
ahahah Heather thinks that Soren is asexual? O.o or secretly a girl? ahahahah Rofl! XD
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
ahahahah I just love Ranulf he's playing the match maker XDD
WET NOODLES chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
This story somehow managed to feature a Soren who

a. I would probably find completely insufferable in person, and

b. Who I can totally sympathize with

... so that's quite a feat. I think it's because you did a good job touching on how an extreme introvert justifies their neurosis, cognitive dissonance, etc, so it's a lot more thorough with his character; basically easier to relate with than "uke-fied Soren #138 says something sarcastic and then melts in Ike's arms".

If that makes any sense I guess? I enjoyed it, anyway.
mikado chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
;_; absolutely beautiful.
ej8012 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
What can I say that I haven't already? Wonderfully written, the plot is better then many I've seen, and everyone seems to be pretty IC.

Pity its only six chapters so far, though they're long enough to keep me satisfied XD

I'm enjoying the small little 'flashbacks' that Soren is having; they add to the story.

Again, very good job.
ej8012 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Exceptionally (did I spell that right?) well written; the first section had me hooked. While FE is full of Au fics (not to mention Soren/Ike ones), this one manages to pull is off with a different and interesting plot and well-written characters.

All the characters appear to be in character, something always hard to do with Au fics, so good job on that. I can't help but laugh at the idea of Ranulf setting Ike and Soren up on a date- with blackmail at that.

I've already mentioned this but the plot seems to be solid and has room to grow and continue. And, again, you had me hooked at the first section.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »