Reviews for The Grey Crayon
cottonballriot chapter 11 . 10/3
OK. First of: I really, never ever wanted to read a naruto fanfiction with a gay paring. HOWEVER, I started this one and I completely fell in love with this story and even the pairing! So thank you for this lovely tale! 3
iridescxnce chapter 10 . 6/3
I can just imagine little Naruto and his friends helping Kakashi carry his stuff! Hahaha so cuteee
Niina Lexy chapter 11 . 5/11
Hi ! I'm sorry, I was too caught up with your story and didn't realize until now that I didn't leave a review, so.. Here I am (a)
I absolutely LOVED it. I really like your way of writing, it's easy to read, but refined, and we completely "feel" what is going on.
Kakashi and Minato were so sweet with one another, I couldn't help but fangirl while reading those cute moments between them, and the way they thought about each other : they kept thinking that they were a nuisance to the other and that they were the only ones to care, when really they were crazy about each other, and, and, (goes screamingin a pillow) hum. Yeah. I don't have words. I love it. You really did great, because usually I can't read a story about Minato if he's not paired with Kushina !
The children were adorable, and I've always been a sucker for stories where Naruto is still a little kid (he's so cuuuute). And really, thank you thank you thank you for writing about them ! Their friendship was so adorable, Shikamaru and Chouji made me laugh so much when they realized that Kakashi was Naruto's mom and kept giving him ideas, and then Sasuke came along and "Just lock them together", as if it was the most natural solution xD Seriously, I love how they are all in character while still being so young ! And Naruto and Sasuke's friendship is soooo cute together ! I wish there were more moments like that between them in the manga ! When they fought and Minato asked Naruto if Sasuke was his friend, and Naruto just rolled his eyes, because "Sasuke is my BEST friend, duh", I couldn't stop laughing because of the cuteness x)
And finally, I don't know how you came up with all those ideas, but My God it was so messed up ! Poor Kakashi suffered sooooo much ! D'you have something againt him or something ? xD

Anyway, thank you so much for this story, it's pure gold ! I'm surprised that you don't have more reviews, you'd definitely deserve it ! Thank you again, I keep smiling like an idiot thanks to you ! It's just so funny and heartwarming and all, so, yeah. Keep going on :D
My Soul is Spartan chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
This story is too precious for the world! I haven't read something so cute in a while and this is just wonderful
Angel Fantasy chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
DAAWWW THAT WAS SO CUTE! I loved every part of this - and you captured Kakashi and Minato's relationship very well. Naruto was the most adorable ball of fluff I ever read about - you caught his character well, too! *favs*
aewea chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
oh god It was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read!
aewea chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
oh god this is story awesome!
Allykrau chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
This was so cute! X3 gooooddd, I'm only disappointed that there's no lemon... :P still loved itD
Unterflieger chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
Brazilwolf chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
I love this story. It's so funny. And adorable. The ideas that the kids came up was hilarious. I especially like the ending part. It was so sweet.
Shurli chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
I always love a feel good ending but the group hug and laughing-happy-people scene is soooo soppy! Oh well, at least they all lived happily ever after...
Shurli chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
I almost bypassed this story but I'm so glad I didn't! I absolutely adore the kids just bursting at the seams in cuteness and matchmaking attempts gone awry. I can just imagine every scene as you've written them, like a movie playing in my mind. I'm only halfway through your story so far but it's absolutely FAB! Love your writing! Keep posting!
giggles-in-july chapter 11 . 6/6/2015

im deaad omg

i think i squealed myself to death because of this damn cute story *o*

thank you for writing such a beautiful thing! 3
Outsider chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
*cue hysterical laughter* This is an amazing piece of work. It stuck to the personalities of children; unique and hysterical. I absolutely loved the story. I haven't read something as good as this in a while. Good work!
DiverToxic chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
This was like the cutest thing ever! Seriously! Probably one of the best things I have ever read. I have never laughed, smirked, frowned anything in my life while reading! Take this as a compliment as I am very picky when it comes to reading. Amazing we'll done!