Reviews for They Need To Make A Manual
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I can't believe I haven't read this one before. A little brotherly love was just what I needed to think positive about today. Good!
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I LOVED IT! I laughed out loud at the "he and Batman really had so very much in common" line. It was fabulous. Thanks for sharing. And I loved that Dean, fessed up to Sam, even if he was using his fever as an excuse.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Cute

Completely chick flick, but we all love it,

Kisses

Rosetta
asesina chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I think you just converted me from a limp Sam fan to a limp Dean fan. I love protective Sammy and sick Dean!

Adorable and sweet.
Rosssse chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aww man I'm all fuzy inside :D

Me likey Hurt/Comfort...

x
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
*beams* This story made me feel all kinds of warm and fuzzy and comfortable, Rose. How I wish we would get that sort of brotherly bond again on the show this season.

Sammy took such good care of his brother here and I loved your sentence "His brother had been fighting a really nasty cold, and right now it was painfully obvious that the virus had won." in particular. *grins*

Oh, I agree with Sammy's book being a best-seller BTW. LOL
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
"Dean sick was like dealing with a grizzly with impacted wisdom teeth." I just LOVED that line, so great! I can see Dean all furry and snarling, lol.

"Like the one-sided discussion he’d had last night about how he and Batman really had so very much in common, including annoying sidekicks they were forever having to rescue. When Sam questioned him about it in the morning, Dean had looked at him like he was nuts." You know, Dean doesn't have to be sick to compare himself to Batman, but now that he is sick, man, he's really got a hero complex, and I sure love it! It's hilarious to think of him rambling on and on about being like Batman and Sam like Robin...which I'm sure Sam resents! Great job!
riquitv chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
oh, that was a beautiful fic, thanks :)
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
So much to love about this! *happy sigh*

Dean's spikey hair sticking out of the bed,his Batman ramblings, poor despairing Dean...and Sam, always reassuring and comforting. Oh, and Dean conceding, "Just this one time" and letting himself be cared for. Loved it!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
YOU'RE wicked awesome!

1. The sneezes. Guh.

2. "Dean sick was like dealing with a grizzly with impacted wisdom teeth." Hee!

3. “Besides the fact that I really don’t want to speculate on how you know that fact, its helping you get well.” I love Sam and his dry humour and his not backing down.

4. '“Yeah, I know” he replied, shaking his head, a warm smile gracing his features. “But for right now, let me just take care of you, okay?”' AW! Because Dean is being such a chicken with his whole "that didn't count because I'm so out of it I won't even remember this later" stance, and Sam doesn't make him own it, just embraces him and is like, that's OK Dean, I just want to give you the lovin' you need and deserve.

5. Dean's cocoon, and his hair being the only sign of life, and Sam hoping he doesn't get bitten when he reaches in to feel his forehead.

6. The fact that Dean wouldn't admit he was sick until a badly timed coughing fit had almost got him killed on a hunt... and the idea of the conversation during which he grudgingly conceded that point to Sam. I can just see Sam all pissed and scared because Dean almost died and just not dropping it, doing his dog-with-a-bone thing, and Dean, pale and sweaty and rattled because he almost died but trying not to show it and bad-tempered.

Awesome birthday present. Thank you!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I loved this. The line Dean spoke about being a burden just made me ache. Nice work.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
You don't only say that in Massachusetts! lol. Great job on the self-pity here! Awesome.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
a grizzly with impacted wisdom teeth

ah... what an image. I don't blame sam for fearing that dean will take his head... or his hand off when he tries to check for fever. This was awesome. I loved Sam taking care of dean and I loved Dean pulling away and accepting in equal intervals. Sam should write a manual... or we should... that would be an awesome prompt. *ponders*
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
hey hun.

I like it when they look after each other. 's nice DBB xx
CatBeist chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aw that was really good and cute and angsty and a little sad... at at once. Heh Dean will remember, we know he will, Sam knows he will too... Dean just won't talk about it :) good job!