Reviews for Compass
Keep Calm and Be Ninja chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
This was an absolutely fantastic story! I love your writing, it's so different and intriguing. I immensely enjoyed every waking moment :)
Rosialette001 chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
:) I love this story.
Devil Lace chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Ooooh a canon Axel and Aerith story. Yay so far it's really good :D

I think it's especially cute when Sora was talking about his adventures and mentioning Axel. And then the line about "does Roxas control an arm or something" and the line "with breasts the size of kingdom hearts!"

haha Axel's POV is funny.

Can't wait to read the rest 3
axelrific chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
this was just wonderful. so strikingly original and so lovely in visualisation. axel's strong here but he still shows weakness. aerith's great here as well (even if i don't like her all that much), fantastic work!
Aeris Strife chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
Hello, Razer.

I just read through this all in one day (or night really), and while I don't really like the pairing, I can't disagree that its unique and that your writing and originality are beyond amazing. Honestly this is one of the better Kingdom Hearts stories I've seen in a long time! So it was a real pleasure to read.

Please come back to Kingdom Hearts when you can, we need more people like you writing stories like this. Thank you for sharing!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
Cool ending, and I really liked that last paragraph especially.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Yay, Demyx gets to come back, too! Hm, well, I always thought it was an injustice for him to die and in that way, too. But, anyway, awesome chapter. And Axel kept his promise. That was so sweet.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
That was a really intense action sequence right there. But, I wonder what Axel means by that last line...
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Urgh, stupid, stupid Pete always trying to interfere! DX Well, anyway, I figured that they would go to Beast's Castle some time anyway to meet up with Xaldin. But, it's too bad that Pete had to go and kidnap Aerith. Good story, I like all these twists.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
I thought that the Lion King world chapter was cool. I like the idea of them all being lions. That's why that world in the game was so fun. But, anyway, I do believe Axel is starting to care about Aerith a little bit. And she for him. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
It's pretty cool that the some of the phantoms of Organization XIII are actually helping Axel. I was surprised especially that Xigbar would help him. But, when he explained why, I understood. Epic fic. I like.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Ugh, Pete of all people WOULD steal those keys. I hope they get him. Hm, kind of a freaky Twilight Zone-y moment when Axel saw Luxord for five seconds. Hm...
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Ah, they found the first key! Cool. Now if they just find the other two, Axel will be given his options. My favorite part in this chapter was when Axel got into his rant at the beginning. I kinda thought it was funny. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
I thought that it was brilliant that Aerith actually got to see Axel through that keychain. Awesome. Hm, and yet after that magic, I notice, Axel still has some animosity toward Yen Sid. Hm, this should get interesting. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is a very interesting story so far. And I like the direction of where it's going, especially with Axel narrating. I have definitely not read something like this in the KH section before, and I'm glad I'm reading it now. It's very original.