Reviews for The Tragedy of Mary Sue
Neophilic chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
DANG this is good!
Hypocrisy chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I went out and smelled some dirt. Unsurprisingly, it didn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Great story! Really made me think about Mary Sues from a different angle...
W.C.W chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Yes it did, My sibling put some snow down my back.
TheBigCat chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I came here at the recommendation ofmy friends at the PPC. I'm glad. This is wonderful...
Lord Jacob Of Writing chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Now, my normal reviews are usually quite long, but since this is a parody I won't be spending two hours assessing every paragraph.

Ah, Mary Sues. They're reasonably common over in the ES side of the site, as well. Urgh. I've read quite a few LOTR fics, so I feel your pain. Half-Elves are agonizingly common in LOTR fics, as I recall.

OK, story finished. And I'm laughing so hard I fear my ribs may rupture! *Wipes tears of mirth from eyes* Ah, hilarious. I'll set to work in destroying these foul chimps' shackles as soon as possible. Oh, and one more thing: I think you've earned a worthy place on my favourites' list.
jodeybro chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I just noticed something: Mariana Alicia Rihanna Yazmin Unicorn Elyria's initials spell out "MARY SUE." OhoI see what you did thar :D (Excellent story. It really must have taken some thought and work... now I wanna write a Mary Sue and see how much damage is dealt. Just for fun. Haha, please don't kill me...QvQ)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hahaha fantastic take from Mary Sue perspective. I never thought of their suffering, or the possibility that their suffering was far worse than ours.
Lacelottie chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh god, I actually had an idea like this a while back! Like, a story told from a Mary Sue's perspective about their author and so on. So glad I found this! You write wonderfully well and it really gets you thinking!
jessi chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Very funny, I really liked it!
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is brilliant. I never thought to look at things from the Sues' perspective. This really made me think.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This was funny, and you also gave the poor Mary Sue quite a forlorn feeling. Thanks fo' writing.
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I'm sorry, Mary Sue! I'm sorry for making assumptions!
Zombiegirl197 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I like it! I like it a lot! You take a different view of what a Mary-Sue is and instead of having us hate them, you make us pity them. For though they have been created to be 'perfect' it is really the fault of the creator who has done such a terrible fate unto them. And I nod my head to you for creating such a tale that of a Mary-Sue and make me actually think on how some of my own creations have felt when I was young. (though I shall forget them and indeed, I plan on re-using and making better stories with them) You dear One Called Demetra are an absolute genius, and I give you a bow.

Go forth and make more stories that are as great as this caliber. You have indeed a gift bestowed upon you.

Sincerely,

The Girl in the Mental Hospital
A PJO Fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is really a good and original story! Most people would make terrible Mary Sues, but you made them scornful of their 'creator'. Awesome job! I hope more people will read your story! Release the Mary Sues!

Thank you for listening to my short rant, Good (Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening/ Night)

-A PJO Fan