Reviews for Shock The Monkey
SuperVikinggirl chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Great story! I thought you really got the characters of Sam and Dean on the page perfectly! Thanks!
SayLo chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Awe samantha :3
mrstserc chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I really enjoyed this. Thank you.
deannaG chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
"Bobby recommended it...in case my idjit brother decided to play hero.
Dean blinked once, and then again, slowly. 'I'm not an idjit.'
'You're the only brother I've got, Dean. Any grey hairs in my head are because of you.'
'You still got your head attached because of me,' Dean grated out,..."

Dean, I love you, but when it comes to Sam's safety, you are an idiot.
If you and Sam got caught in a nuclear attack, you would stand in front of Sam, to protect him from the radiation.
Most of us, have grey hairs 'on' our head, Dean stresses his Sammy so much, Sam gets his grey hairs 'in' his head. LMAO.

I love the 'I love you's' at the end.
deannaG chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Why do fugly's have this need to talk. You're a monster, nobody cares what is going on inside your head. Just keep your 'cakehole' closed and die.
Thank you SciFiNutFX for talking Silver Ruffian's muse into giving us a h/c chapter 2, that chick is such a pushover at times, and other times she is a downright 'female dog'.LOL
Mzzmarie chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
So happ that I stumbled upon your story today! I really enjoyted it - you write Sam and dean very well :)
afickleflakes chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
ohhh, so sweet (: great job. dean is so adorable here
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Augh. The end! Amazing.
TheKritty chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
LoveloveloveLOVED this one! First the hurt!Dean one in the first chapter and then the night after, the 2nd one.I love those boys and I love your stories and you did real good capturing the boys,seriously.

And that last scene?Totaly made me *squee*ing. I wish they would actually say it for real - not in any wincest way and without any wincestl-ly thoughts - because it would be real good for their were said some latent things said,also in season 5 but man, my heart is longing for scenes like you described especially in the 2nd . the shower thing...

Very very very good!

Kritty
Janissa11 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Oh, that's beautifully done. Voices just right, and so satisfying. Thank you!
Twinchy chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Wonderful addition of an aftermath-scene or two.

I tend to agree with Sammy about not being surprized Dean didn't spill the beans he got five slashes, not one - and wanted to prove he was fine (when he really wasn't) by going to take that shower.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was one hell of a hunt, silver. Bravo, very imaginative, tense and speckled with humour.

I enjoyed every second of the ride, especially with the dygaa's continued teasing while the brothers waded to the exit.
InSecret chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
I just found this, and aw it's lovely. Adore this line - 'Dean seemed lighter, as though the fever had hollowed him out.' Really great, nice distraction from homework, thanks!
LuckyMe1 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Thanks for the extra chapter, it was great.
riquitv chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
haha, great story "Apparently the patron saint of hunters was listening..." haha, really funny. Thanks! :)