Reviews for Shock The Monkey
InSecret chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
I just found this, and aw it's lovely. Adore this line - 'Dean seemed lighter, as though the fever had hollowed him out.' Really great, nice distraction from homework, thanks!
LuckyMe1 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Thanks for the extra chapter, it was great.
riquitv chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
haha, great story "Apparently the patron saint of hunters was listening..." haha, really funny. Thanks! :)
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Aww, boys.

deangirl1 chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
I'm so glad you added the second chapter - the hunt was great - awesome fugly and brotherly banter - but the h/c of the second chapter was sweet!
Mad Server chapter 2 . 3/12/2009

Killer birthday fic! Thank you so much!

That was some gorgeous h/c. I love Sam realizing that Dean is letting the fugly's words get to him and talking him down. And the part about Jess and her being whole and good, and purring when Sam kisses her. And the forehead feel which doesn't get Sam snarled at because Dean is still too out of it, and the knowledge that later there will be a forehead feel that does get him snarled at. And Dean sitting on the bed earlier on and his eyes not connecting with the expression on his face - makes him sound so spacey, I love it. And "Dean seemed lighter, as though the fever had hollowed him out."
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Good on SciFiNutRX because so do I!

That is one creepy-ass fugly. I love it. And the forehead feel, and Sam going all eagle-eye trying to read from Dean's appearance just how OK he really is. And Dean getting mad when the fugly reveals to Sam that it broke Dean's skin/poisoned him.

*runs off to read part 2*
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Great hurt Dean with Sammy taking good care of him. I love the conversation between the two of them and how much Sam realized what Dean did and does for him. Hopefully Dean'll realize the same when he's, well, better.
SciFiRN chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Wow, great story. I enjoyed the entire thing and I'm happy you added the second chapter because it rocked.

Thanks so much for sharing.
J.A. Carlton chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
very nicely done! :D
Wicked Rebel chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
You are so awesome! I've been wanting a sick!dean where sam has to carry dean ;)

the "i love you" moment is possibly the best fanfiction moment i've ever read; everyone knows the guys love each other more than anything, but even in "no rest for the wicked" its never said out loud, and no one ever writes it into fics either.

thanks you for posting this!

Vampyvii chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Aw- You did a wonderful job with this one!- Absolutely loved the ChickFlick moments, and definitely a nasty Fugly - Good work!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Aw, those two chapters were so adorable! The 'I love you' exchange is one in a few, ain't it! This was great!
PADavis chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
And here I promised I would not give in and review something produced by your sick need to write things you shouldn't even be writing because you should be writing other things. Darn. But it was too good not to review, so lucious and full of feverish Dean, but this means maybe no more sneaking of stuff to you until you produce me a chapter of Coyote AND Fresh Meat.

I'd add Unaware and Ancient Penquin Evil but I'm OK with those being three and four. You could even post those on Wednesday if you like.

See? I am reasonable.

But I also have a cat primed and ready for flinging.

Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
ok, so I'm a emo addict. But anytime Dean gets to have some TLC and the boys admit that they love eachother (Jerk/Bitch)is good reading.

Thanks, I could almost smell the swirling dark water from here, good setting, good dialogue between the fugly and Dean.

And great to see Sam take charge and be the caregiver for a change.

Dean's face as he drank from the silver flask, my imagination runneth over as to it's contents (LOL)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »