Reviews for Shock The Monkey
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
That was really good. Nicely done.
SciFiNutTX chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Aw! For lil' ol' me?

I love it! Many cookies and Hershey's hugs heading your way!
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
I LOVED Sam calling Dean princess:

“Sure you don’t, princess.”

ANd again at the end:

“Hey. How you doing, princess?”

Good to see him giving it back to Dean. And I loved the end with Sam telling him he did good - get that to settle right there in teh subconscious for a while. beautifully written!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was AMAZING. My favorite lines: Hyena, Sam thought. We’re on the Nature Channel. AND His sense of smell said “To hell with it” and stopped working about a half hour ago. Sam pointed his sawed off shotgun at the darkness, tried to ignore the fact that his heart pounded at his ribcage like it wanted out in the worst way.

You definitely had me with this beginning. Painting a picture like nothing else.

I feel feverish FOR Dean.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
“I love you, Dean. Dude, you know that, don’t you?”

Dean didn’t answer. Finally he huffed, rather indignantly, his eyes still closed. “Love ya too,” Dean drawled sleepily. “God, you’re such a girl, Samantha.”

Sam laughed.

Okay, trying very hard to type here while blinking back tears. So not easy, gimmie a minute...

You are just beyond awesome.
Nana56 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Aw, so nice. Very nice, indeed. Loved it. Brother stuff and fever and stitches and mumbles and caring and all that stuff we don't see anymore. :((

Great job! Really!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh, that was so good. I like how Dean was able to use his past experience with the rawhead. Wonderful drabble.
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I understand this was a word-limited challenge, but a little from maybe that night, with wounded!Dean, would be nice!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This story kicked a** pure and simple.

Fantabulous job!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Dean's ingenuity, stamina and stubborn refusal to do down without taking one of the fuglies with him always astounds me and probably gives Sam heart attacks as well.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
As always you're dialogue is prceless.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Very intense! Wow, I just almost couldn't read fast enough. Nicely done!
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Love love love it - great monster. Cool monster. Dang.

Phoebe